What would everyone like to see in ets2 in the future

I would like some people to interact with this as it gives me good ideas what you want to see no i don't add stuff in game i just want to see wnat the community want to see in general 

What I would like to see in future?

Tandem Trucks and trailers of course

Rework of the oldest DLCs (Gong East! and Scandinavia)

Rework of the oldest map areas

Mercedes Benz Actros MP5

MAN TGX 2021

Volvo FH 2021

Ford F-max

Iveco S-way

KAMAZ trucks

MAN TGA

Scania 143

Mercedes Benz Actros MP1

Rework of current trucks (Iveco, MAN, Renault, Scania R)

Better sounds

Game Difficulty levels

More "life" on basic SCS map

Driving Course

Trailer skins from Paint Job DLCs

Tuning packs for MAN, Iveco and Renault

New Schwarzmuller trailers (ownable and non ownable)

New trailer brands (Schmitz, Wielton...)

More ownable trailers

More easter eggs on map

More WOTR events

and more...

I'd like to see a system where VTC's could create their own painjobs for trucks and trailers and use it on MP so that everyone can see them.

I also like to see server-side currency/level and AI driving arround.

01011001 01101111 01110101 00100000 01101100 01101111 01110011 01110100 00100000 00110001 00110000 00100000 01110011 01100101 01100011 01101111 01101110 01100100 01110011 00100000 01110010 01100101 01100001 01100100 01101001 01101110 01100111 00100000 01110100 01101000 01101001 01110011 00101110  :D

1. Viewpoints for ETS2 (Just like ATS viewpoints)
  2. Scania S770 engine
  3. Rework of UK
  4. Ireland map
  5. Higher traffic density
  6. Ability to exit your truck and move around
  7. Ability to move around your truck cab
  8. Snow weather
  9. More off-road tracks
  10. AI trucks with company skins
  11. More AI vehicles
  12. Older trucks (Scania 4 series)
  13. Smaller trucks (Scania P series)

I would love to see better map details, differences in the roads, like, they are all the same! It gets boring if you look at it, like the German and French non-DLC roads.

Bigger cities, more detail to UK, precisely London.

Older trucks

Different exhaust modifications, straight pipes and things like that that actually change the sound.

More interior modifications (colors and things like that).

On 1/27/2021 at 11:35 PM, rec.czesiu[PL/EN] said:

hooold up... 

KAMAZ? It's a tank no truck

Tesla? It's a joke?

I know this is related to my reply In this topic, so I will try to explain what do I mean.

Kamaz is a tank? I've never heard that Kamaz is producing tanks. Yes, Kamaz is related with military as they're producing military trucks, but they're producing also commercial trucks. 

Look at this. It definitely doesn't look like a tank. (Don't look at fuel tanks xD)

kamaz-800x500_c.jpgv74d3ae00aa9e038e826efadd629.jpg

I've heard somewhere that SCS Software will think about adding this truck brand when they will release a Russia DLC which will be released after Iberia.

But did you know that Renault Trucks is also producing military vehicles? This means if we have Renault in game that is producing military and commercial trucks, then why we shouldn't get Kamaz too?

Tesla Semi... Maybe it can look like a joke and it probably it won't be added to the game as it looks too futuristic compared how the game looks at the moment. But we can "dream" if this truck could be added to the game, or we can't?

17 hours ago, Unnamed88008 said:

I know this is related to my reply In this topic, so I will try to explain what do I mean.

Kamaz is a tank? I've never heard that Kamaz is producing tanks. Yes, Kamaz is related with military as they're producing military trucks, but they're producing also commercial trucks. 

Look at this. It definitely doesn't look like a tank. (Don't look at fuel tanks xD)

kamaz-800x500_c.jpgv74d3ae00aa9e038e826efadd629.jpg

A good excuse with KAMAZ but Tesla is still a joke to me

Well, there's a lot of things I would like implemented in the game. One of them which I'm more excited about is the implementation of a multiplayer system from the base game.

Now, a feature I'd want and that hasn't been planned yet is the ability for the truck to get dirty and so we can get the truck to a truck wash or at least some way that we can clean it.

Other thing is the rework of the older cities for example the ones from the UK, Germany (which is already planned), Scandinavian countries, etc.

Also more roads and highways where we can drive

spacer.png

Rework of the base map
Rework of the going east DLC
Rework of mainly the on and off ramps in the Scandinavia DLC, so it is easier to get to the on-ramp with dual trailers / heavy cargo.
More long and challenging B roads (like the Oslo / Stavanger > Bergen road)

New cabins for trucks

Rotating headlights, so you can see in the dark, where you are going on a road with loads of corners.

Scania 770HP! Vehicles, including exhaust black smoke, physical damage to cars, road renovations and more vehicle modification accessories

Kind regards
Shining Stars
TruckersMP -Driver

??China Express Transportation Chief Operating Officer??

Languages:   |  ??  ?? | 
Discord:
Shining Stars#4013  | steam| Forums | World of Trucks

Better sounds

Game Difficulty levels

More "life" on basic SCS map

Driving Course

Trailer skins from Paint Job DLCs

Tuning packs for MAN, Iveco and Renault

New Schwarzmuller trailers (ownable and non ownable)

New trailer brands 
etc.

• 2 weeks later...

I would like to see:

Volvo FH 2021

Iveco S-Way

Graphics updates ETS2/ATS

Motorcycles in the Al Traffic

Pedestrians crossing the road 

More ownable trailers

More stuff that can't come up in my mind 

Kind regards,

Loexie   

Bruijn Logistics | Driver

YouTube / Instagram / Twitter

I would like to see CD Road being reworked on. Maybe add a extra lane for the road. Bigger Truck stops and Fuel stations. Duisburgs is still small with the amount of space to park etc. Make larger parking spaces. 

I like to see a Autobahn in Germany where it allows you to go Max speed on the motorway. And when you decide to leave the motorway the Speed limits kick back in like normal. 

1 hour ago, TruckerDave98 said:

I would like to see CD Road being reworked on. Maybe add a extra lane for the road. Bigger Truck stops and Fuel stations. Duisburgs is still small with the amount of space to park etc. Make larger parking spaces. 

I like to see a Autobahn in Germany where it allows you to go Max speed on the motorway. And when you decide to leave the motorway the Speed limits kick back in like normal. 

I agree with you, I would like to see the same in the future of ETS2, and maybe also 1:1 scale map would be great :)

Archived