JBL Quantum Engine crashs while TruckersMP Profile screen

W- Valiant

Question

I am using JBL Quantum 400, when I open and start TruckersMP, before the profile screen all sounds crashes and game freezes then I close the game and I need to fix another problem, all sounds are goes wrong. I discovered something while I try to fix it, JBL Quantum software causes this, if you using JBL Quantum product it's ok but if you use it with that software, game(TruckersMP crashes Normal ETS2 working good) 

8 answers to this question

Hello @W- Valiant,

Firstly, I want to welcome you to our TruckersMP forum!

There is indeed a known bug with the JBL Quantum headphone together with TruckersMP when you use it in wireless mode.

Have you already tried to use the headphone with that mentioned software while you use it together with a cable?

I am looking forward to hearing from you.

Kind regards,

Polyxena [GER]

TruckersMP Support

Hello @W- Valiant;

Sad hear it.

Try to follow these steps;

https://support.jbl.com/sg/en/customer-service/quantum-support.html

- If you have a USB extension cradle, please place the JBL Quantum 800 dongle adapter as close to the headset as possible, or place common sources of interference (eg routers, WiFi speakers, etc.) o as far as possible from the JBL Quantum 800 wireless transmitter adapter (dongle). For the update to be successful, it is necessary to update the dongle first, following step by step: 

- After downloading the firmware by ENGINE, start the Dongle update. (DO NOT DISCONNECT); 

- After updating the Dongle, the app will request to connect the headset via the USB cable; 

- Turn the phone OFF and then connect the cable, otherwise the update will not occur. 

- When finished, disconnect the USB cable from the phone. It will be necessary to repair the handset with the Dongle, as step by step below: 

1. Turn OFF the headset. 
2. Press and hold the button on the Dongle until the LED of the JBL logo starts to flash. 
3. Turn on the handset using the slider button and hold in position until the LED starts to flash for pairing mode. 
4. After a few seconds, a connection tone will sound and the LEDs will be on, indicating that the handset and the Dongle are paired.

Let me now if it this worked 

JBL Quantum 400 don't have Dongle for this reason I can't follow these steps and I think JBL QuantumENGINE causes this problem, because if I use headphone without JBLQuantumENGINE TruckersMP works good, but if I delete software my headphone not working good. Finally I want to tell you one more interesting experience, I was playing TruckersMP and suddenly electricity has gone off, the system kicked me offline but I am a laptop user I keep played without internet, then I quit the game and turned off my laptop. And the next day when I tried to open TruckersMP I started to get these problems.

Hello @W- Valiant

This is the new story of the problem, lets go! 

1-  Uninstall this software JBL Quantum. 

2- Press button Windows + X  and selet windows PowerShell (admin)

3- If you have not, use the CMD, follow these steps:

Open Task Manager with more details. Open the “File” menu and then choose “Run New Task.” Type cmd or cmd.exe, and then click “OK” to open up a regular Command Prompt. You can also check the “Create this task with administrative privileges” to open Command Prompt as administrator.

4- Type  /sfc scannow  and wait patiently until the end and then restart your laptop

5- reset your JBL Quantum,  if you don't know watch this video:  

1. Connect the headset to the PC using a USB connection. (See “Using connection USB ”.)

2. Go to Sound Settings> Sound Control Panel (Sound control panel).

3. In Playback, select JBL QUANTUM400 GAME and then Set Default> Default Device.

4. Select JBL QUANTUM400 CHAT and then Set Default > Default Communication Device standard).

5. In Recording, select JBL QUANTUM400 CHAT and then Set Default> Default Device. 

Hello @W- Valiant,

We are glad to hear that your problem has been solved. <fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/default_smile.png 
Thank you, to all who participated. Have a great day! ?

Sincerely,
General18
TruckersMP - Support

//Locked and Moved to Solved.

General18

TruckersMP

My supported languages: English, Danish

Support | TruckersMP Rules | Feedback | How To Downgrade