Experiencing kernel error or random crashes on TruckersMP Island? ×

TruckersMP Launcher won't load.

TomCel21

Question

6 answers to this question

Hai, @TomCel21

We can help you better if you provide photos, videos etc.
What kind of problem are you getting ?

Sincerely,

Expectancy

TruckersMP - Game Moderator                   
 39156329_role_GameModerator(1).png.437a0

• Useful Links •
Official TruckerMP Rules | SupportFeedback | Reports | Appeal a Ban

Hello, @Expectancy 
I can't provide any videos/photos - Because nothing seems to pop up e.g. no error popups/error codes appear on my screen.

@Colored_Greens,
I've tried running the launcher with admin but it seems to do absolutely nothing for me. I'm about to try upgrading to 20H2 in case that may fix my problem - Will keep you updated with what happens ;)

Hello @TomCel21,

Quick question for you :)

What Anti Virus are you running?

If you're just running the Windows 10 built-in Windows defender, please try with a reinstall of your TMP launcher by following the below instructions:

1. Press the Windows Key + R (Win+R) on your keyboard
2. Enter "%programdata%" and press Enter (without the quotes)
3. Find the folder "TruckersMP" and delete that folder.
4. Navigate to C:\Program Files\ and delete the folder named "TruckersMP Launcher"
5. Navigate to C:\Documents\ and delete the folders named "ETS2MP" and "ATSMP" (If you have both ofcourse ;-))
6. Go to our website and re-download and install the Launcher with admin privileges https://truckersmp.com/download/

When installing the TruckersMP launcher, keep the launcher on your C drive, don't install it to a different drive (If you do, you can risk experiencing many different problems/errors) :) 

You can see how to install the launcher here: https://truckersmp.com/knowledge-base/article/18
On the first picture, you'll see 'Select Destination Location'. This is where to install the TruckersMP launcher.
I advise you not to touch it :) 

I'm looking forward to hearing from you regarding the Antivirus/the Windows update as well as the TMP launcher reinstallation :) 

Sincerely,
General18
TruckersMP - Support

General18

TruckersMP

My supported languages: English, Danish

Support | TruckersMP Rules | Feedback | How To Downgrade