can one add ETS2 parts onto ATS trucks

RareThunder5814

Question

can you add a tri axle chassis from ets2 onto a ats truck and still player truckersmp or even just do a chassis swap like that in general im curious bcuz i was looking into seeing if one can make a pete 389 tri axle for heavy hauling would anyone know if its possible todo so and still be able to play tmp

9 answers to this question

13 hours ago, brute279 said:

It is not possible, i wish the heavy haul dlc would have come with more chassis options. 

Yeah, I think too It's not possible :) 

15 hours ago, brute279 said:

It is not possible, i wish the heavy haul dlc would have come with more chassis options. 

So you cant modify a chassis and then join truckersmp well that sucks bcuz i wanted a nice tri drive 389 pete 

12 hours ago, poland.ball said:

You could do this in singleplayer, but that'd be a high mess as the chassis would not fit together.
Also I do not see a reason to do this, its better to extend the existing chassis in blender to your needs.

Just figured it mightve bcuz iv never done anything like this before but thanks