Experiencing kernel error or random crashes on TruckersMP Island? ×

Sgt. Pepper's Long Haulage Showcase!

[S.PLH] Sgt. Pepper

HeyGuys!

I am Sgt. Pepper, a full-time streamer on Twitch and TruckersMP community contributor! ? 

Along with an awesome Twitch community, we are also Sgt. Pepper's Long Haulage (S.PLH for short), one of the longest continuously running virtual trucking companies in TruckersMP today! We're a pretty laid back group, convoying regularly every Sunday for over six years, and we've got a ton of screenshots and videos to show from all this time.

To see the most of what craziness me and S.PLH are up to, check out these links:

My Twitch page

My Youtube page

Our S.PLH community stream team

Want a quick laugh or check out awesome moments from TruckersMP over the years? Our TruckersMP playlists are the best way to get a look at all our video content over the years, and these continue to be regularly updated:

TruckersMP Highlights

TruckersMP Tutorials

Also see our S.PLH VTC page for weekly updates from our team, featuring the best screenshots and content from our community.

For now, check out this video compilation of some of our best fails and crashes (we've got pretty good drivers in our company, so it's mostly my fails... ?

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Hello @[S.PLH] Sgt. Pepper,

Since your topic has been inactive for a specific period of time, I am going to move it to the Archive to keep the forums organised.

If you wish to get your topic restored in the future, feel free to contact the Media Team.

//Topic has been moved to Archive due to inactivity

spacer.png

Archived