Promods not found

5xDawidx5

Question

Hello everyone

I have big problem, i cant play on promods server because everytime push notification "promods not found....". I dont know what can i do, i have the newest promods files, all downloaded from official page and i can play normal on singleplayer. I can play in other servers multiplayers so its dont problem with eurotruck, all my files its not zip, all is scs. files, i check this.

I have other modifications but when i kick this mods its same, i cant play too because "promods not found". Next problem can be with def file, when i download file without special transport its same "promods not found" so i think that its not problem with def file. What can i do, why promods is good on single but i cant play multiplayer?!!?

Promods.jpg

13 answers to this question

Hello,

Would be possible to give us a screenshot of the error? From this screenshot of your mod folder, everything seems fine in the right place.

I also suggest you to re-download the Promods files following the attached guide. https://truckersmp.com/knowledge-base/article/614.

Best Regards

//ASIR

2032295431_role_GameModeratorLeader(1).p

39 minutes ago, ASIR [CZE] said:

Hello,

Would be possible to give us a screenshot of the error? From this screenshot of your mod folder, everything seems fine in the right place.

I also suggest you to re-download the Promods files following the attached guide. https://truckersmp.com/knowledge-base/article/614.

Best Regards

//ASIR

All downloaded from official page. I can't downloaded false it because i pay 1 euro on page for download faster and easier. Now i dont know where is problem.

promods 2.jpg

38 minutes ago, 5xDawidx5 said:

Yeah sir, I do this and this dont work too..

Do you own all the map expansions (DLC) and is installed? That also might be an issue. (https://store.steampowered.com/dlc/227300/Euro_Truck_Simulator_2/list/43330)

You should also redownload the def file with Special Transport DLC and Rusmap unticked as on the image below.

5a9Kihf.png

Best Regards

//ASIR

Edited by ASIR [CZE]
Added solution

2032295431_role_GameModeratorLeader(1).p

9 minutes ago, ASIR [CZE] said:

Do you own all the map expansions (DLC) and is installed? That also might be an issue. (https://store.steampowered.com/dlc/227300/Euro_Truck_Simulator_2/list/43330)

You should also redownload the def file with Special Transport DLC and Rusmap unticked as on the image below.

5a9Kihf.png

Best Regards

//ASIR

I do it once more, def file downloaded without special transport and its same "promods not found". Now i have file def with special transport and its same "promods not found". And next about dlc's, i have all maps dlc's and once more i tell you. I can normal play on singleplayer, dont have any bugs and other thinks.

I had the same issue when using winzip. I redownloaded the game and unpacked it with winrar and it worked fine. I've also seen the same proble out of 7zip.  

Are the promods being stored on the same drive as ets2 ?  Did you change the name of the mod folder? The mod folder will not work in any other config than " mod" . 

Hello there!  

Has your problem been solved with the above solution suggestions?

Your confirmation of the status of your issue helps us keep the forum always organized!

I await your return!

Sincerely,
Beenz.
TruckersMP - Support

Language: English

Support System | Knowledge Base | TruckersMP Rules | Feedback System

Remember stay positive ❤️

17 minutes ago, brute279 said:

I had the same issue when using winzip. I redownloaded the game and unpacked it with winrar and it worked fine. I've also seen the same proble out of 7zip.  

Are the promods being stored on the same drive as ets2 ?  Did you change the name of the mod folder? The mod folder will not work in any other config than " mod" . 

Game is from steam and downloaded a lot time ago. Mods i have in documents (C:\Users\dawid_0flu2kv\Documents\Euro Truck Simulator 2\mod) and game (C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Euro Truck Simulator 2). And about change name of file, i dont change any name.