Pathfinder achievement - inaccessable road north of Burgas

[DEN] Tjele

Question

I'm trying to nail the pathfinder achievement, since it's the only achievement I haven't got. I'm at 99,99 % with the base game + all existing DLC's. As far as I can tell, I'm only missing one piece of road. But I can't figure out how to access it? The location is North of Burgas and can be seen on the screenshot.

On the map, it looks like a previous company or parking lot that now has been removed. There is an access-road - before and after - like with a gas station on the autobahn. But those access roads are now blocked off with yellow arrows. So how do I access that piece of road off grid?

I can place a gps marker on the isolated piece of road, but it can't calculate a route. I tried to simply drive off road from the highway, but I just hit an invisible barrier.

I have had promods on earlier, but disabled it some time ago because I wanted this achievement. The only mod I'm using, is a mod that turns off icons so it's easier to see which stretches of road is missing.

The problem exists both in singleplayer and in multiplayer.

And hope someone is able to help me!

1.JPG

11 answers to this question

To teleport in singleplayer, make sure that g_developer variable is set to 1. Teleportation is done by pressing F9 on the keyboard while in freecam mode, accessible on non-numpad 0 key.  If you had any trailers assigned, yet unattached at the time, they will be forcibly connected. The default controls for the freecam are as follows: 

Numpad 8 - forward
Numpad 5 - back
Numpad 4 - left
Numpad 6 - right
Numpad 9 - up
Numpad 3 - down

If you have ten-keyless keyboard, you can get yourself external USB numpad to get these keys available. It's also possible to rebind these by editing controls.sii file on your profile.

Take a note that teleportation won't be possible in TruckersMP and during online World of Trucks job. Also, it's recommended to place the camera barely over the road you want to place your truck, otherwise your truck may receive damage after falling for few seconds.

• Thanks 1

If you want to ask anywhere on forums whenever 32-bit version of MP will be supported in future, try to start GTA V on your 32-bit machine before checking game's system requirements.

Instead of quoting the post above, use the ^ character. The character is actually pointing to the post above.

How to fix sudden steering issue on your USB steering wheel

I'm afraid that SCS Software has to fix the bug with this specific inaccessible road. 

If you want to ask anywhere on forums whenever 32-bit version of MP will be supported in future, try to start GTA V on your 32-bit machine before checking game's system requirements.

Instead of quoting the post above, use the ^ character. The character is actually pointing to the post above.

How to fix sudden steering issue on your USB steering wheel

1 hour ago, FernandoCR [ESP] said:

If you mean a small area, like an arrow point, you can use teleport in single player to enter and turn it "yellow". I just did, for testing purposes. It's still a bit tricky, but it can be done.

It does kinda look like an arrow head. Here's another screen shot that's more zoomed in. I'm not sure what you mean when you say teleport in? Or how?

The only way I know to teleport, is to travel directly to a garage or to get hauled to a mechanic via F7. I don't know any way to teleport to a random stretch of road?

2.jpg

24 minutes ago, bl4ck.e4gle.TR said:

Don't get stuck there. Browse the entire map in detail, you will surely find something missing somewhere.

I already have - several times. I use a mod called "Discovery map helper" for the purpose. It removes all the icons, so you can actually see if a jobcenter or small truck dealer has been visited. It also changes the colors, so grey represent roads that ARE visited and red represents roads that HAVEN'T been visited. It's way easier to see a red marking in the sea of grey - to me, at least - than the regular way. Even if it's a hairline piece of road or if it's one of those tiny square thingys that sticks out sideways from country roads every now and then.

I already found a few pieces of road after reaching 99.99 %, so as far as I can tell, this spot is what I'm missing.

Discovery value is rounded to two decimal places. therefore, when you discover 99.995% or more, you are showing the value as 100%.
So don't get stuck in Burgas. All the map, close-up, go slowly, you will find missing places.
So I did it 100% and that area in Burgas is also gray unreachable area for me. So don't get stuck in Burgas.

?️Her zaman bir umut vardır .?️

2 hours ago, Titanic4 said:

To teleport in singleplayer, make sure that g_developer variable is set to 1. Teleportation is done by pressing F9 on the keyboard while in freecam mode, accessible on non-numpad 0 key.  If you had any trailers assigned, yet unattached at the time, they will be forcibly connected. The default controls for the freecam are as follows: 

Numpad 8 - forward
Numpad 5 - back
Numpad 4 - left
Numpad 6 - right
Numpad 9 - up
Numpad 3 - down

If you have ten-keyless keyboard, you can get yourself external USB numpad to get these keys available. It's also possible to rebind these by editing controls.sii file on your profile.

Take a note that teleportation won't be possible in TruckersMP and during online World of Trucks job. Also, it's recommended to place the camera barely over the road you want to place your truck, otherwise your truck may receive damage after falling for few seconds.

I had to watch a youtube tutorial to figure out how to even enable the developer-tool. But I managed and it worked! I was able to free-cam on to the isolated road and the F9 myself there. The road got marked! May you get laid many times in the future! Thanks to all of you.

Unfortunately Black Eagle was right - I am still missing something in order to get the last 00,01 %

2 hours ago, MightyPower said:

Hello @Tjele

Have your answer been solved with the above answers?

Please let me know so we can keep our Help section as organised as possible

I am waiting for your response,

Kind Regards,

MightyPower

TruckersMP - Support

Yes. I consider my problem solved with Titanic's answer. Thank you.

Hello there  

As I can see, you have marked a reply as best answer.

Therefore i am assuming, that your issue was solved. Please do not hesitate to create another Topic, in case another issue occurs!

Sincerely,
KasperE
TruckersMP - Support 

// Locked and moved to Solved Topics.