Experiencing kernel error or random crashes on TruckersMP Island? ×

Looking for VTC to play with

Ploots

Hello,

My name is Antony, I've recently joined TruckersMP and found out about VTC's and how you can join one and be apart of a team with other members of the game, I've tried joining some but I have not heard anything back.

I have 63 hours so far into the game, Im a decent driver I stick to the rules I have no bans, I'm not a mad man on the road smashing into people.

So what im basicly saying is and the reason im making this Topic is so I can have some feed back from other players on what I should do to get more involved in the server or if anyone is taking on and wanting new people to join them, here I am!

Thank you.

Hi

Make sure you apply on their website and on their page on truckersMp. also make sure you check the requirments most of the main VTCs require over 100 or 75 hours of playtime and some, like prime logistics, require you to of had a truckersMP account for 3 months or more. If you already know this and have tried applying for a commpany with the right requirments and they still havent got back try applying for smaller VTCs like Legacy freight services, who have about 60 members, as they are more likley to accept. But if you would prefer to join a bigger VTC you might just have to wait a while as they have so many applications.

hope you join your ideal VTC soon,Good luck

• 3 weeks later...

Hello there.

I'm moving your topic to the Archive section because of your topic inactive for 2 weeks(14 days). Because every day a lot of new topics are creating and now the community wants to discuss a new discussion. We are applying this to keep the forum meticulously and actively in this way.

If you have any questions, feel free to DM me.  

Locked and moved to Archive

Languages/Diller:  tr.gif (primary)gb.gif 

Useful Links/Önemli Bağlantılar: TruckersMP Rules/Kuralları | Recrutiment/İşe alım | Knowledge-base/Bilgi bankası  | Forum Warning System/Uyarı Sistemi: [TR] [ENG] 

Archived