Fiber.

6 minutes ago, 'Mert. said:

I actually don't have any words for it, thanks to TMP for allowing us local modding once more.. ?

SMvXnnv.jpg

Now that's something i really loved from you sir ❤️

48 minutes ago, Tim_VDR said:

Just a perfect way to make your truck beautiful the way you whant it to be whitout others seening it or in need for a DLC ❤️

1puGeUl.png

Hot machine my boy, hot ❤️

8 minutes ago, quality_productions said:

Personally, I'd rather stick with save editing as other people on the roads can actually see whatever it is you've done to your vehicle. 

However, I do really like the functional interior accessories, such as the satnav and dashboard displays.

Indeed, save editing is amazing also, and yeah, this is the downside of Localmodding, sadly only you can see it.

5 hours ago, BroluK said:

I really love local modding, it's something I'd love SCS to implement and make it part of the tuning packs, so we can personalize more and more our trucks ❤️

I definitely agree you, there would be a huge potential in this kind of truck customisation. 

2 hours ago, povgamer said:

Never used any, but I can clearly see why people love it. They allow for so much more customization to make your truck the way you desire, and that's always a good thing.

Once you try it, and learn how to do it, you'll probably fall in love in it. 

Personally don't use it because i'm afraid it will just mess up my game. Local mods can cause random freezes which is not a risk i'm willing to take just to have my truck look different which is only visible for me anyway.

But the pictures always look stunning. I don't see why SCS can't give us more customization options. Even just allowing us to paint more body parts, even more than the tuning packs give us, can make such a big difference in truly personalizing a truck.

Kind regards,

partyaap

Driver - Bruijn Logistics

Rules | Knowledge Base | SupportFeedbackRecruitmentNews | Events | Staff Team

*Views and opinions expressed are my own and do not represent anything or anyone else.

3 hours ago, StateCA (NL) said:

Personally don't use it because i'm afraid it will just mess up my game. Local mods can cause random freezes which is not a risk i'm willing to take just to have my truck look different which is only visible for me anyway.

But the pictures always look stunning. I don't see why SCS can't give us more customization options. Even just allowing us to paint more body parts, even more than the tuning packs give us, can make such a big difference in truly personalizing a truck.

Definitely true, but to be honest there isn't any risk of getting a freeze/crash due to localmodding, only if you don't put them into your save correctly 

20 hours ago, RB1988 said:

Local modding is beyond my technical abilities, but I do enjoy looking at other peoples creations. Fiber and Tim_VDR you guys have some of the best local mods I have ever seen, amazing jobs :wow:

Best Wishes;

RB. 

Thank you so much man, we appreciate it, and if you want to learn it i can happily help you.
Have a great day!

9 hours ago, RB1988 said:

Thank you for the offer, however I switch what trucks I drive quite often, so I wouldn't want to use your time to teach how to local mod one truck only to change it after a few days ;)

Keep up your great work though, if you produce any more I would like to see them!

All the best;

RB.

As how you feel buddy, i change mines oftenly either, and its no time for me to teach people. So whenever you decide that you wanna learn it, quote me, or dm me on discord (Fiber.#0007)

• 2 weeks later...

Hello,

I like local mods and find them useful for the interior. The desire to drive increases. But on the outside I don't think it's so good, because you can't present your truck to the others. I myself don't have local mods, because I don't know how to incorporate them.

Best Regards  

FastTV

Hi there,

My personal opinion on local mods are that they can entertain others when using them as pictures and/or banners for advertisements. I have a Scania S local modded and I think it looks pretty awesome, seeing as no one else can see it apart from the user using them. You can do all sorts of things with both interior and exterior. This is what my Scania S looks like on the outside. It hasn't got many of local mods, only a few.spacer.png

Regards,

Jamie_

• 4 weeks later...

Archived