Ashley's Bus Gallery

Ashley

?

So for those of you who don't know much about me, or aren't familiar with me at all - I'm Ashley, and I'm a real life Bus Driver in the south of England!

Not only that, but I also like my photography and have an extensive collection of photos from the vehicles that I drive! I don't just take photos of other buses, mostly only the ones that I drive!

So here's a topic to show off the photography that I do, and also share my interest in buses with the rest of you! To begin with;

Photos from 09/01/21.

spacer.pngspacer.pngspacer.pngspacer.pngspacer.png

TruckersMP Community Bus Driver

275116735_role_GameModerationManager(2).

status.png

Reporting a Player    |    Appeal your Ban    |    Visit our Support System    |    Our Rules

• Replies 173
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Friday nights late shift compromised of some Optare Solos and an ADL E40D MMC.

Optare Solos 3753 (VU52 UES) and 3755 (YJ06 FYB) on local work and ADL E40D MMC 1681 (HF20 CVA) on an out of town run.

spacer.pngspacer.pngspacer.pngspacer.pngspacer.png

status.png

Reporting a Player    |    Appeal your Ban    |    Visit our Support System    |    Our Rules

The last few days have been relatively the same in terms of what I've been driving, and therefor not managing many new photos.

Doesn't mean I still didn't take some though.

Alexander Dennis MPD 3311 (SN03 LDK) and Optare Solo 3754 (MX03 YDD).

spacer.pngspacer.pngspacer.pngspacer.png

status.png

An uneventful day yesterday as I was the allocated spare driver - all I managed was the last of three electric buses on some Park and Ride.

Salisbury Reds have 3 Electrics, 901, 902 and 903 respectively.

902 was the last of the trio I needed to drive to complete the set.spacer.png

status.png

Second bus of the day and one that I haven't had the privilege to drive since it arrived with us last year from Go-Ahead London, ADL Enviro 400 1258, our only 12-plate Enviro at more. 

spacer.pngspacer.png

status.png

After a couple of much-needed days off, we've recently had our timetables updated. Being my first day back to work this week, I've been playing chase with our new times which left me little to no time to grab some decent shots.

Although, I wasn't going to miss a quick opportunity to capture one of our East Lancs Volvo B7TL's. 

spacer.png

status.png

Busy day today - I was on an outstation duty based in Swanage, operating two scheduled services in Wright Eclipse 2's (2281 and 2279) and a school service in one of our 12 MCV eVoSeti's (1707).

spacer.pngspacer.pngspacer.pngspacer.pngspacer.pngspacer.png

status.png

Today once again saw me out and about in Swanage - I started the day in glorious little 2281, moving on later in the day on to 1702, another of the twelve MCV eVoSeti's that we have.

All 12 of our MCV eVoSeti's are based at Swanage, no other depot regularly uses them.

spacer.pngspacer.pngspacer.pngspacer.png

status.png

Archived