Content Change Detected

rot6

Question

So I just learned how to save edit trailers and some of them are pretty long (6 B-Doubles) I see people with longer trailers all the time and I wonder how they use them because it can't spawn in the garage because it's too big, they then say they put themselves in an open area in single player then switch, I do the same but when I go into MP it says "Content Change Detected" even though nothing changes, and re-parks me and despawns my trailer.. is there anyway to stop it from re-parking me? I have no plugins or mods active and have been trying everything..

7 answers to this question

Good morning. @Ra1n Dr2p

I will try to help you.

To play with an authorized Mod in Multiplayer, first you must install the Mod by opening the game in Singleplayer, then go to Mod manager and install the authorized Mod, once you have installed the Mod, buy the trailer you want in Singleplayer mode, and save the game. 

Then you will be able to access the multiplayer without any problem and use the profile you installed the mod. If you get a message to stop the mod, accept it and continue.

I hope this information was helpful.

Kind Regards.

@IBERIA454

16 hours ago, KasperE said:

Hello,

Did you get the answer you were looking for with the answer given above?
Your confirmation of the status of your issue/question helps us keep the forum always organized!
I look forward to your response !

Kind Regards,
KasperE
TruckersMP - Support

I didn’t get the answer here, but it was just that I had to active and deactive promods and it started working.

On 1/10/2021 at 12:12 AM, Nicоlás said:

Hello @Ra1n Dr2p,

Have you tried to get a single player with the trailer into an area where they obviously enter and make a save of your game and then enter the multiplayer?

If the error persists don't hesitate to tell me.

I hope to see you helped, I send you greetings! :D

I thank you for your answer and I have gotten my game to work and am rolling down with eyes in awe, thanks!

17 hours ago, IBERIA454 said:

Good morning. @Ra1n Dr2p

I will try to help you.

To play with an authorized Mod in Multiplayer, first you must install the Mod by opening the game in Singleplayer, then go to Mod manager and install the authorized Mod, once you have installed the Mod, buy the trailer you want in Singleplayer mode, and save the game. 

Then you will be able to access the multiplayer without any problem and use the profile you installed the mod. If you get a message to stop the mod, accept it and continue.

I hope this information was helpful.

Kind Regards.

@IBERIA454

I thank you for the answer and it was an error with promods, I have gotten my game to work, thanks!