Towing canceling job

trixmot

Suggestion Name: Alternative to canceling job on tow

Suggestion Description:
Put the Truck/Trailer at station that is farther away. This would prevent users trying to advance ahead. I don't how the current station is determined, but seems like selecting a more out of the way one would be possible. That way for users that want to use it, it would be distance/time plenty and avoid misuse.

Any improvement for this feature would be greatly appreciated. Sorry if this is a duplicate, but I searched many topics for 'tow' and found nothing.

Any example images: NONE

Why should it be added?:

With the change to a Tow canceling a job is a real pain for users that did not abuse the previous behavior. Are there any other solutions being looked at to change the current behavior?

In the past couple weeks, I have been tipped over by a driver, ran into by a driver going the wrong way on a ramp, and had a trailer stick to a guard rail (my fault). Each of these jobs where long distances and I had around 2.5 hours of real driving time invested that was lost in all three instances.

Thank you,
John Flynn (trixmot)