World of trucks number plate not working on scout car

Ryan E

Question

4 answers to this question

Good afternoon. @Ryan E

I will try to help you.

First of all, if you want your personalized license plate on your vehicle, truck or car, please log in : https://worldoftrucks.com/

Once the session has started we will go to the option: Profile Customization. As shown in the image:
Q2RxeXF.jpg

Now that we are in the "Profile Customization" interface with the mouse we will go down until we reach the section : Euro Truck Custom License Plate. We will select the plate we want for our vehicle and put the letters and numbers we choose.

Then we will save it, and once saved we will enter the Euro Truck Simulator 2, once inside, we will have to login with World Of Trucks. Once logged in, the account will be synchronized and you will be able to buy a vehicle and in your vehicle will be the license plate you have written in WoT, always check that you have previously logged in, otherwise your license plate will not be displayed.

I hope I have helped you!

Kind Regards

@IBERIA454

5 minutes ago, IBERIA454 said:

Good afternoon. @Ryan E

I will try to help you.

First of all, if you want your personalized license plate on your vehicle, truck or car, please log in : https://worldoftrucks.com/

Once the session has started we will go to the option: Profile Customization. As shown in the image:
Q2RxeXF.jpg

Now that we are in the "Profile Customization" interface with the mouse we will go down until we reach the section : Euro Truck Custom License Plate. We will select the plate we want for our vehicle and put the letters and numbers we choose.

Then we will save it, and once saved we will enter the Euro Truck Simulator 2, once inside, we will have to login with World Of Trucks. Once logged in, the account will be synchronized and you will be able to buy a vehicle and in your vehicle will be the license plate you have written in WoT, always check that you have previously logged in, otherwise your license plate will not be displayed.

I hope I have helped you!

Kind Regards

@IBERIA454

Hi @IBERIA454

I already have this setup and have managed to fix the problem myself thank you anyways, my issue was if the scout car is bought in promods it doesn't show the WOT plate until you log into a non-promod server and then load back into promods.

The thread can be marked as resolved.

Thanks