Problema with CB Radio

[L-LATAM](66) Fabian11111

Question

I can't do any transmition with the radio. Audio and microphone set up are chequed but when I press X don't do nothing. The radio shows a red light in all channels. When You look ay the radio this have four bars the last one stay red and read that can be interference. Wich si the error please. Thanks

5 answers to this question

Hello!

There are few things you may need to check:

1.step: Check your default microphone - it shouldn't be set to stereo mix or similar

2.step: Check if your headset has the mic mute switch somewhere. If you find it, set it into opposite state - you might've muted the mic by accident.

3.step: Check the volume of the default microphone - if it's very low(close to 0%), raise it up.

4.step: Check if you have plugged in the microphone into microphone connector(may not be applicable for USB headsets).

Open your panel with the TAB key multiplayer > Voice > Voice volume setting pull to the right.

Open the game. Return to the desktop.at the time sound level in the audio mixer from the speaker icon, right click on TruckersMP.

Greetings, m4gu3ll ❤️ 

Discord: m4gu3ll#3676 || Languages: Polish / English

1771048576_role_Driver(1).png.d3968ae9711791576545_role_VeteranI(1).png.e3f68b3c

-> My website ▪ My Trucksbook Profile ▪ My WoT Account <-
 | Ban Appeal | Feedback | Join the Team | Rules |

Hello @[L-LATAM](66) Fabian11111,

Welcome to the TMP forum, and congrats on creating your very first forum topic :) ?

So all channels from 1 to 20 aren't working or are you just not able to see the channel number?

If you're able to see the channel nr. I'd recommend to try and reinstall TruckersMP by following the below instructions:

1. Press the Windows Key + R (Win+R) on your keyboard
2. Enter "%programdata%" and press Enter (without the quotes)
3. Find the folder "TruckersMP" and delete that folder.
4. Navigate to C:\Program Files\ and delete the folder named "TruckersMP Launcher"
5. Navigate to C:\Documents\ and delete the folders named "ETS2MP" and "ATSMP" (If you have both ofcourse ;-))
6. Go to our website and re-download and install the Launcher with admin privileges https://truckersmp.com/download/

Then test again.

If you're NOT able to see the channel number, please do the following:

You'll need to start up the game with DirectX11 through steam, then drive a short distance in singleplayer.

Here's how:

1. You go to your steam library
2. Find and select Euro Truck Simulator 2
3. Hit play/launch
4. Now the following box should pop up -> https://gyazo.com/03e835fb21bb6d21a9b11a5be756a7e1
5. Select 'Launch with DirectX11 (64-bit)
6. Hit play

7. Enter the game and drive a short distance 

After that, save and close the game.
Now try joining MP again to see whether the problem has been resolved or not :) 

We await your return!

Sincerely,
General18
TruckersMP - Support

General18

TruckersMP

My supported languages: English, Danish

Support | TruckersMP Rules | Feedback | How To Downgrade

Hello there! 

Your topic has been inactive for 3 days since the last reply.

Because of inactivity, I will have to move this topic to Inactive Topics.

If you have any further queries, feel free to DM me or another Support Team member and we will open this topic as per your request.

You have 1 week to contact us.

I hope you understand. 

Thanks to all participation. 

Sincerely,
JoxyS
TruckersMP - Support

//Locked and Moved to Inactive

JoxyS
TruckersMP

SALnG8V.png + 2146245269_role_EventTeam(1).png.5ebc3d3

TruckersMP Rules | Report a Users | Appeal a Ban | Contact Support

Have a Good Trip!!

Hello there, 

As this topic has remained inactive for a further seven days, it will be relocated to Unsolved.

Should you require additional support, please do not hesitate to create another topic, take a look at our Knowledge Base, or contact us through a Support Ticket!

-> Create a Support Ticket: https://truckersmp.com/support/ticket/create

-> Knowledge Base: https://truckersmp.com/knowledge-base

--

Kind Regards,
Jamie R
Support Team
TruckersMP. 

//Moved to Unsolved.