Using TruckersMP and Steam account

firestormv

Question

14 answers to this question

Hello there!

Has your question been answered with the above suggestions?
Your confirmation of the status of your issue, helps us keep the forum organized!

I await your return!

Sincerely,
General18
TruckersMP - Support

General18

TruckersMP

My supported languages: English, Danish

Support | TruckersMP Rules | Feedback | How To Downgrade

5 hours ago, Encrypted_ said:

I'm not entirely sure what you mean. The game time, your local time and single player will not be synced - TruckersMP uses their own time system on the network which can mess with loans etc. 

So the game time says Thurs night, I select a job for Friday. I start the Friday and the truck time says Sunday and the load is already late?

Hello there!

First of all: You should keep in mind that you have to own a truck in order to take jobs. We do not recommend to take quick jobs as they could cause some long loading times or other issues. You should always take jobs of the normal freight market for your own truck. If you start doing a job in Singleplayer, you should try to finish that job there. Please do not switch over to our MP while delivering a freight. The same applies to jobs in our MP. You also shouldn't make breaks during a job. Try to finish your contract in the same session since making breaks of several hours or days during a job may cause issues with the freight market.

If you follow the tips listed above but you still get late delivery, try doing one of the below things, before taking a new delivery :) 

• Teleport to garage or service.
• Sleep at hotel, service, etc.
• Use a train or ferry.

I hope that helps :) 

Sincerely,
General18
TruckersMP - Support

General18

TruckersMP

33 minutes ago, General18 said:

Hello there!

First of all: You should keep in mind that you have to own a truck in order to take jobs. We do not recommend to take quick jobs as they could cause some long loading times or other issues. You should always take jobs of the normal freight market for your own truck. If you start doing a job in Singleplayer, you should try to finish that job there. Please do not switch over to our MP while delivering a freight. The same applies to jobs in our MP. You also shouldn't make breaks during a job. Try to finish your contract in the same session since making breaks of several hours or days during a job may cause issues with the freight market.

If you follow the tips listed above but you still get late delivery, try doing one of the below things, before taking a new delivery :) 

• Use a train or ferry.

Sincerely,
General18
TruckersMP - Support

The latest one that I have done - is a quick job and it's already at 0 mins. I only started it in MP.

3 minutes ago, firestormv said:

The latest one that I have done - is a quick job and it's already at 0 mins. I only started it in MP.

Don't use quick jobs. They can act extremely weird. I recommend getting your own truck in Singleplayer before entering multiplayer :) 

Sincerely,
General18
TruckersMP - Support

General18

TruckersMP

Greetings @firestormv,

I am sure you might have a doubt on how a owned truck might have an impact. When you do a quick job, Game assigns you a truck & trailer for your job thus providing a game time period for it as well. When this comes up with TruckersMP, Your game time is synced with a server not your in-game itself thus it provides a desync between assigned time & game time. That is the reason you get 0 mins left for the quick jobs. When you own a truck, The time sync is only assigned to your trailer. This mostly avoids the bug caused due to quick jobs as well.  This is the reason why my colleague General said to you as an solution for to overcome this issue you are currently facing.

Regards,
Winter
TruckersMP Support

15 hours ago, General18 said:

Hello there!

• Use a train or ferry.

Sincerely,
General18
TruckersMP - Support

I just experienced it with my own truck on the freight market (I had to take a break because my 4 month old woke up). When I came back, the job was 0 min and late.

Hello @firestormv,

Ok answer prior to your above comment. Did you observe "Offer expires in" your freight market menu for the following job you took. If it's in mins then it might result in getting late if you take a break. If I am right you might have picked up a job with less mins to expire which resulted in letting you have very less time to deliver. Like you did expressed you took a break which resulted the time to flow since its connected with server time. I hope you do understand me. :) 

Regards,
Winter
TruckersMP Support

Hello @firestormv,

Your topic has been inactive for 3 days since the last reply.

Because of inactivity, I will have to move this topic to "Inactive" topics.

If you have any further queries, feel free to DM me or another Support Team member and we will open this topic as per your request (you have 1 week to contact us).

I hope you understand. 

Thanks to everyone for the assistance!

Kind regards,
maksch
TruckersMP - Trial Support

//Locked and Moved to Inactive

maksch

Ex-Member of the Support Team 

Hello there, 

As this topic has remained inactive for a further seven days, it will be relocated to Unsolved.

Should you require additional support, please do not hesitate to create another topic, take a look at our Knowledge Base, or contact us through a Support Ticket!

-> Create a Support Ticket: https://truckersmp.com/support/ticket/create

-> Knowledge Base: https://truckersmp.com/knowledge-base

--

Kind Regards,
Jamie R
Support Team
TruckersMP. 

//Moved to Unsolved.