Hi-power Cargo - always gone when I get there

Carl Langford

Question

I got the hi-power cargo pack as I wanted to tow Helicopters. I click on job market, find a helicopter someplace, set the GPS, fast travel to the closest garage and by the time I get to the shipper, the cargo is gone..no helicopter.

How..then..is it possible to use the hi-power cargo pack if the cargo is always gone by the time you get to the shipper?  This is really confusing. Kind of makes me want my money back for it as I have never ever gotten to tow one single helicopter..as it does not seem to work.

is this just a glitch in MP or is this a glitch game-wide?

What is the secret to actually towing what you paid for the DLC for?

8 answers to this question

Moved to Help

Next time if you have any questions, please create a topic in the Help section as Guides section is not the correct place for questions or help related stuff.

Languages/Diller:  tr.gif (primary)gb.gif 

Useful Links/Önemli Bağlantılar: TruckersMP Rules/Kuralları | Recrutiment/İşe alım | Knowledge-base/Bilgi bankası  | Forum Warning System/Uyarı Sistemi: [TR] [ENG] 

You should try to limit the area for the job you want to do, so you can drive to it in a timely manner. Using fast travel to get to the job offering city makes the in-game time to advance instantly, that's why the job may have expired by the time you get there. When looking for a job in the market, click the map on the city you are located at that moment, this will show only the jobs with origin in that city so you can just drive to the chosen company in a matter of minutes (both real time and in-game time) instead of several in-game hours.

There's another thing you can do, if you don't mind having a lower speed limit of 90 Km/h tops (65 mph in ATS), create an account in World of Trucks, link your profile to the WoT account (when you are in the profile selection screen, click on Edit profile and fill in the blanks for "Online Account" with your WoT username/password). After that, you can use External Contracts (truck only) or External Market (truck+own trailer) jobs, which are based on real time and will always be located within a certain distance from your current location.

6 hours ago, KasperE said:

Hello there!

Has your problem been solved with the above suggestions?
Your confirmation of the status of your issue, helps us keep the forum organized!

We await your return!

Sincerely,
KasperE
TruckersMP - Support

No, not solved at all. The Glitch still persists and nobody will admit it's a glitch.  Why is there a hi-power cargo pack if you cannot tow those items? This is insane. No game designer could be that  stupid. It's obviously a glitch.

Hai there, @Carl Langford

7 hours ago, Carl Langford said:

Why is there a hi-power cargo pack if you cannot tow those items? This is insane.

Well first of all, the High Power Cargo Pack was not intended to be used in MultiPlayer as TruckersMP themselves have not made this DLC but more SCS Software. 
Meaning your argument of wanting your money back is useless as you did pay for the DLC indeed, however, its actual intention was to be used in Single Player which you can still do at any time given. 
TruckersMP is not in charge of whether you buy a DLC or not. 

Secondly, the "glitch" you have stated above isn't only the case with High Power Cargo Pack jobs, but also other jobs that you may find in the job market. (After selecting them and then traveling to the closest garage = skipping the time)
As Fernando said above, try to find a job not in the general job market but one that's located near to you. So that you can drive to the said job in a timely manner. 

"Using fast travel to get to the job offering city makes the in-game time to advance instantly" - Which does actually make sense.
If you cannot drive to the job due to it being far away, then it's your choice to use the quick travel feature. However, the time will automatically be skipped to when you would have arrived if you had driven to the job offering yourself. 
Unfortunately though, your job may have already been expired by the time you arrive. 

That's a thing happening in Multiplayer, as well as in Single Player. Which means it isn't a glitch or TruckersMP issue at all. 
It was intended to be that way by the creator of Euro Truck Simulator 2 called SCS Software. 

I hope I could help you understand whatsoever.
Kindest regards,

LetiFreshi

12 hours ago, Carl Langford said:

No, not solved at all. The Glitch still persists and nobody will admit it's a glitch.  Why is there a hi-power cargo pack if you cannot tow those items? This is insane. No game designer could be that  stupid. It's obviously a glitch.

Have you checked the "Quick jobs"? Any Heavy Cargo you find there will be no problem (other than not using your own truck), because when you choose a quick job, you spawn directly in the truck, you don't need to go to the company offering it. Just remember to hit Drive before choosing one, so your profile is synchronized with the server, or any quick job you start will be immediately late.

Also, if you get a Heavy Cargo job with origin in the same city you are at that moment, you can do it perfectly fine. I don't see any "glitch", I've done hundreds of jobs hauling High Power or Heavy Cargo DLC trailers, both in ETS2 and ATS, most of them in MP.

Hello @Carl Langford,

Your topic has been inactive for more than 3 days since the last reply.

Because of inactivity, I will have to move this topic to "Inactive" topics.

If you have any further queries, feel free to DM me or another Support Team member and we will open this topic as per your request (you have 1 week to contact us).

I hope you understand. 

Thanks to everyone for the assistance!

Kind regards,
maksch
TruckersMP - Trial Support

//Locked and Moved to Inactive

maksch

Ex-Member of the Support Team 

Hello there,

Due to this topic being unresponded after 1 week of being Inactive, I will move it to Unsolved Topics.

If you are still having issues, feel free to contact us here: https://truckersmp.com/support

Kind Regards,

JoxyS

TruckersMP - Support

//Moved to Unsolved Topics

JoxyS
TruckersMP

SALnG8V.png + 2146245269_role_EventTeam(1).png.5ebc3d3

TruckersMP Rules | Report a Users | Appeal a Ban | Contact Support

Have a Good Trip!!