0.2.2.9.1 Released

ShawnCZek

On 1/3/2021 at 2:07 PM, FullM00n said:

So these trailers are prohibited? The Low loader?

You can have low loader, but when you take special transport you will be kicked.

Example: if you take Metal Centering or Locomotive from Heavy Cargo it's ok, but if you take Huge Tyres or Industrial Condenser it's not ok, because it's special transport.

If I am wrong please fix me.

This change does not affect players who do not manually edit their profiles as no ownable trailers were prohibited

If you never save/edit why worry about prohibited trailer?

22 minutes ago, ShawnCZek said:

Fixes to the Scout car modification.

What were the fixes for the Scout car given in this update?

If you want to ask anywhere on forums whenever 32-bit version of MP will be supported in future, try to start GTA V on your 32-bit machine before checking game's system requirements.

Instead of quoting the post above, use the ^ character. The character is actually pointing to the post above.

How to fix sudden steering issue on your USB steering wheel

6 minutes ago, ShawnCZek said:

List of changes from 10th January 2020:

I thought that I have time travelled back one year at this point...

• Haha 2

If you want to ask anywhere on forums whenever 32-bit version of MP will be supported in future, try to start GTA V on your 32-bit machine before checking game's system requirements.

Instead of quoting the post above, use the ^ character. The character is actually pointing to the post above.

I have spent hours modifying this beauty to drive it on remote areas. Today i came back to the game and found out it gets me a auto kick now due to "trailer limit". That sucks.

Also there is something wrong with the strobe lights, they are much more reflective than before, like brightening half of the road behind and probably blinding any player.

2021.jpg

3 hours ago, Junk said:

I have spent hours modifying this beauty to drive it on remote areas. Today i came back to the game and found out it gets me a auto kick now due to "trailer limit". That sucks.

Also there is something wrong with the strobe lights, they are much more reflective than before, like brightening half of the road behind and probably blinding any player.

2021.jpg

Sucks, this is what you have in the screenshot! Such a fierce collective farm! Let's remember your imagination.

9 hours ago, Dood_ said:

@Junk You've got 4 trailers (B-trailer, normal with hook, dolly and normal) and limit is 3

I know, but i tested it in sweden like 2 weeks ago and it was working fine, no kicks, so i went ahead with it.
It would be nice if they could add a exception for 1 dolly, maybe as long as the user don't cause trouble on the roads.

On 1/15/2021 at 4:58 AM, KaelX said:

I still have no engine sounds in semi populated areas, been like this since June it seems.. Fmod has broken the game.. ?

It was divided into different channels, if I understood it correctly. Only the mod still can not handle it, respectively it is difficult to bring it into the mod. The developers are still looking for a solution.

• Game Developer

List of changes from 21st January 2021:

• Fixed hiding the cabin accessories if the user has them disabled (thanks to @Krewlex for pointing this out).
  • Removed the map modifications for the TruckersFM convoy.
  • Removed Christmas content.
  • Like 6
  • Thanks 1
  • HaulieLove 1

JKTjx3r.jpg

Game Developer

Discord Bot Developer

What about Hauling Hope Event support? Is it possible to deliver cargo from that Worlds of Trucks event?

• mwl4 unfeatured, unpinned and locked this topic