0.2.2.9.1 Released

ShawnCZek

22 minutes ago, ShawnCZek said:

Prohibit trailers for oversize cargos

I wonder which trailers were prohibited on this update... With such little information it's hard to tell if it's related to Heavy Cargo DLC, or Special Transport one...

If you want to ask anywhere on forums whenever 32-bit version of MP will be supported in future, try to start GTA V on your 32-bit machine before checking game's system requirements.

Instead of quoting the post above, use the ^ character. The character is actually pointing to the post above.

How to fix sudden steering issue on your USB steering wheel

2 hours ago, Titanic4 said:

I wonder which trailers were prohibited on this update... With such little information it's hard to tell if it's related to Heavy Cargo DLC, or Special Transport one...

High Power Cargo;

https://truck-simulator.fandom.com/wiki/High_Power_Cargo_Pack

Heavy Cargo:

https://truck-simulator.fandom.com/wiki/Heavy_Cargo_Pack

and Special Cargo (need pilot):

https://truck-simulator.fandom.com/wiki/Special_Transport_DLC

Excellent work, I could feel the differences, they are really incredible.
Thank you very much for your effort and for always collaborating with the community.
Congratulations! ?

These new wheels are indeed looking nice, however they seem to clip with Scout's original rim, which can look quite unusual in certain cases. Also, they seem to cause automatic kick, since server believes that any "tire" other than 18 inch wheels for Scout car is police accessory. Larger wheels for Scout car are giving better ground clearance. With very soft suspension such difference is very noticeable in Dover's hotel, where's rather large bump right where the hotel's prefab connects to nearby road. 

If you want to ask anywhere on forums whenever 32-bit version of MP will be supported in future, try to start GTA V on your 32-bit machine before checking game's system requirements.

Instead of quoting the post above, use the ^ character. The character is actually pointing to the post above.

How to fix sudden steering issue on your USB steering wheel

I liked it, great work.

76561197973552124_v1.png.870d5d35795c06de06303b32524bd445.png

Language - Portuguese ??   |  English ??   

- - - Gamer Since 2005 - - - Cσρуяιgнт © 2021™ - All Rights Reserved

●▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬●

Øяіgіиαℓ ® -Fallcon ; Øfdream ; Plaxxy™
█║▌│║▌║▌│█│▌║│█║█║│▌║│█║▌
 ●▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬●

57 minutes ago, Titanic4 said:

These new wheels are indeed looking nice, however they seem to clip with Scout's original rim, which can look quite unusual in certain cases. Also, they seem to cause automatic kick, since server believes that any "tire" other than 18 inch wheels for Scout car is police accessory. Larger wheels for Scout car are giving better ground clearance. With very soft suspension such difference is very noticeable in Dover's hotel, where's rather large bump right where the hotel's prefab connects to nearby road. 

I'd assume this is because those wheels are from the ai police cars, so perhaps TMP have included them for use with AI converted vehicles.

Kind regards, 

.Quality

rk0ThyI.png

I can confirm the auto-kick when trying to use the new rims. I've tried removing the old one, since the new rims are connected to the tires, via save editing but you still get kicked. 

Hopefully this would be fixed in the future, even though the majority of players use trucks.

🚚 Former Driver at Red Line Cargo 🚚

mzEdwA2.png

Ahh another staff only update for the car in terms of lights, they really dont want us players to have strobes on pilot cars do they! Its funny because we can use strobing beacons from the special transport on trucks but cars " NOPE ". Glad i tried the Special Transport trailer mod out before it was blocked, not that it was any good as it bottomed out & also lifted the truck off the ground in places 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Why can't use wheels for Scout car and get Kicked from the server. Reason: Invalid accessory set detected. Sorry, you cannot use police accessories! (NetTruck).

cant_use_for_skoda.jpg

Fixed the skoda_effects sound bank (sounds do not disappear after a while)

Does it mean the Skoda car has sounds? I just tested it and it is still no sound at all???