What are the most populated roads in ATSMP?

dragonslayingmaster1000

Since ATSMP has gotten popular again ever since about November and got even more popularity when Canada came out although that died quick unfortunately because it's a small map. I'm wondering what roads are the most populated now after Canada died. I know Las Vegas and Phoenix are among the most populated cities with at least 20-30 people at once but it's hard to tell which roads are the most popular because the players are so spread apart across the whole map unlike in ETS2MP. Is there no popular road at all in ATS ever since Canada died?

I don't think ATS have any popular road. When it was released, Santa Cruz - Santa Maria road was popular but today we can say this road is empty.

You can find players in certain areas some time after it's release. (like when ProMods Canada was released, BC was the most populated area)

You can check where players are at the moment here:

https://map.truckersmp.com/ (if you uncheck "hide heatmap" in settings, it will be easier for you to find players)

https://traffic.krashnz.com/

On 1/15/2021 at 12:03 PM, MaxiZockt13 said:

Every road that leads to Las Vegas in my opinion xd

I agree with you. I think so every road that leads to Las Vegas crowded. :) 

• 2 weeks later...

The 5 is the most popular road you will find a lot of players at night driving on this road as well towards vegas & in vegas gets very busy upto 60 players at times but mainly the 5 as it leads to everything heading north & south .

on top of being the easiest route to go from north & south its basically its very own version of C-D on a busy friday night for example .

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • Community Manager

Hello, 

Since this topic has not been replied to for more than fourteen (14) days, I will archive this topic.
We archive topics that are inactive to keep the forums tidy and organized. 

I encourage you to engage in the community later on! Stay healthy.

//Locked and moved to Archive

1646005585_role_CommunityManager(1).png.          

Appeal your ban - Report a player - Create a feedback ticket

Archived