unreliable connection

keksek

Question

10 answers to this question

Hello, @keksek

First off, thank you for creating a topic and welcome to the TruckersMP forum! :)

Unreliable Connection kick mostly happens when your PC can't handle with so many players loading at once near you. To avoid that, you need to put lower graphics, avoid spawning in the crowded area and close all unnecessary processes like browser/Antivirus before you join the server.

Greetings! ? 

• Thanks 1

Hello @keksek,
Here are some things that can help you;

Make sure that you have no applications running in the background that could be using internet bandwidth and also make sure that anyone using your connection is not downloading or uploading anything.

Turn router off for 1 minute and restart it.

If using wireless making sure that the router is not placed so that it is next to anything electrical such as a television.

Purchasing a Cat6 Ethernet Cable and so connecting through cable instead of wirelessly.
Using a VPN service to allow for a possibly stabler connection to the game servers via better routing.

• Like 1

If u joining the Simulation server, when in server is 4000+ truckers, you will have problems with that because servers they can't stand many members. Join the Sim 2 or 3 server, and u won't have any problems with that. 

Greetings, m4gu3ll ❤️

• Like 1

Discord: m4gu3ll#3676 || Languages: Polish / English

1771048576_role_Driver(1).png.d3968ae9711791576545_role_VeteranI(1).png.e3f68b3c

-> My website ▪ My Trucksbook Profile ▪ My WoT Account <-
 | Ban Appeal | Feedback | Join the Team | Rules |

Hi, sorry to hear you are facing the problem. The unreliable connection problem doesn't have actual solution at all.

Try the following tips and maybe it will help about the problem.(By the way, the problem's reason mostly is ISP side. Please make sure there is no problem with your connection.)

-Try to avoid high crowded areas.

-Try to join the game less populated areas.

-Get in touch with your ISP and change your internet profile FastPath or Interleave(try both because the problem may be due to the Packet loss)

I hope this will help at least a little.

Jean-Louis Lorenzy

• Upvote 1

Hello there! 

Has your problem been solved with the above solution suggestions?

Your confirmation of the status of your issue helps us keep the forum always organized!

Looking forward to reply!

Sincerely,
TARK777
TruckersMP - Trial Support

• Upvote 1