TruckersMP teasers: Ready for 2021?

MarkON

Hello Truckers!

TruckersMP published a new video on the official YouTube channel: ?Christmas at TruckersMP https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0m1EPz5NL1w

At [3:42] you can see something interesting presented by the Project Manager.

Namely, teasers of upcoming stuff + coded info above.

I figured out ASCII code which was placed above the photos:

In 2021, we are thinking to have a paid developer would be very beneficial to provide new features for everyone to enjoy!

SL21iGz.png

Try to figure these 3 graphics out. It's a good time to start speculating? 

What you think about these teasers? Let us know in the comment☺️

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I expect developers to develop more vehicle modification packages in 2021. I hope to launch man's truck modification packages and new maps. I don't know what developers think

Happy Christmas

Player: Zonda R

I hope IT IS NOT true with adding bus :( How is the point of adding it into truck game? I love this game, but after all you did (adding Scout or road to simulation topic).. I don´t know.. and I am sad where it ended.

On 12/24/2020 at 7:20 PM, MarkON said:

Try to figure these 3 graphics out. It's a good time to start speculating? 

What you think about these teasers? Let us know in the comment☺️

It looks like 2021 will be an exciting year for truckersmp. I think that the first picture is most definitely a bus which would be a great addition to the game in my opinion. Adds a little more variety to the mp side of things. And the second one may be a trailer idk. Maybe they will be adding some sort of special transport like a really long trailer?

Archived