Scania R730 and Volvo FH16 750?

'Alpha

I think Scania R730 ^_^

I think it's more serial than Volvo 

• Woah! 1

TruckersMP 

Language Turkish , English  ,  A little German

Steam       |       TruckersMP       |         Twitch          

Drive Safe   

xMG2DJw.png

Guest Zonda R

Personally, I would choose Scania r730, because I always feel that Volvo's body is unstable and it always looks like it's going to roll over when taking big turns.

Happy Christmas

Player: Zonda R

I prefer Volvo FH16 750

image.png.65b5eb61ba63c470561956e0bcb56385.png

You can call me Edmond

A boy come from beautiful city - Hong Kong

Welcome to have a communication with me by using English or Chinese

image.png.2d531e1a72d1d851bddf160c3d905ec3.png

🇭🇰About me🇭🇰

TruckersMP | Steam | World of Trucks Youtube | Prime Logistics

Discord : Edmond.#3925

Bë Hãppŷ Ęvėrÿdåÿ ! ! !

I'm not a volvo driver at all. So I can like all the trucks in Scania. :kappa:

🇺🇸Meet the Team | Rules | Recruitment KB System | Feedback | Support 

🇹🇷 Takımla Tanış | Kurallar | Takıma Alım | BT Sistemi | Geri Bildirim  | Destek 

Cute Fast TruckersMP | Driver & Veteran II
Languages/Diller: 🇹🇷  (primary) /  🇺🇸

Kind Regards ^^
2117614355_role_VeteranII(1).png.a9bb8eb06f3g5C.png

Streamline R730. Bought it as literally the first and cheapest red Scania you see when you go to the dealership. Now it’s a pink 8x4 (painted it pink because I lost a bet) and I even moved it over to Promods. First truck I bought, first truck in my heart. I’m from my phone in bed now, but I’ll make sure to upload a picture of my trusty Scania tomorrow!

Volvo isn’t bad too though. My recommendation: taglift all the way on that one. 

• 3 weeks later...

Hello @[Demir] alpha,

I'm moving your topic to the Archive section because of your topic inactive for 2 weeks(14 days). Because every day lots of new topics are creating and now the community wants to discuss a new discussion. We apply these procedures to keep the forum organized and active in this way.

If you have any questions, feel free to DM me.

//Locked & Moved to Archive

Kindest Regards,

Snap Dragon

339458068_role_Translator(1).png.1c7213d of the Year 2019