Truck often clips through WoT trailers and glitches

tgp1994

Question

Since the last few days that I've started playing, my truck will often clip through World of Trucks trailers that I'm going to pickup. When I get too far, the trailer suddenly becomes solid and glitches out. If the job is suspended and restarted, the result is the same. The only thing I can do is abandon the cargo. Is there any way to work around this issue while still using World of Trucks?

YouTube Video

5 answers to this question

Hello, @tgp1994

I think the problem is between your TruckersMP, which sees your trailer as a trailer of another person, and World of Trucks. I recommend you reinstall your TruckersMP and report to the Developer Team about this issue. I've seen many bugs with trailers in companies. However, it's the first that the trailer load without any collision.

I hope I help you to solve your issue. If this doesn't solve, please, reply this topic.

6 hours ago, Justice Man said:

Do you have this problem every trailer?

No, not every trailer. I think I was able to do two loads after this video without clipping through my trailer. I've noticed that when this clipping issue happens, it tends to happen when another trailer is already spawned at its location.

3 hours ago, ALLIANCE Rubens said:

Hello, @tgp1994

I think the problem is between your TruckersMP, which sees your trailer as a trailer of another person, and World of Trucks. I recommend you reinstall your TruckersMP and report to the Developer Team about this issue. I've seen many bugs with trailers in companies. However, it's the first that the trailer load without any collision.

I hope I help you to solve your issue. If this doesn't solve, please, reply this topic.

I'll open a ticket, thanks everyone!

Hello there,

Did you get the answer you were looking for with the answers given above?
Your confirmation of the status of your issue/question helps us keep the forum always organized!

Kind Regards,

Krisi1051

TruckersMP - Support & Add-On Team

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

🇬🇧 Rules Support Feedback | Guides Ban Appeal 🇬🇧

🇭🇺 Szabályzat Támogatás | Visszajelzés | Tudásbázis Fellebbezés 🇭🇺

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

TruckersMP

role_Support.png.ad716e35768b3c7e90fca2d eHGAe2j.png

Hello there,

As far as I can see, you have marked a reply as best answer.

Therefore i am assuming, that your issue was solved.

If you have any other questions or problems in the future, please do not hesitate to open a new topic or contact us via the Support System (https://truckersmp.com/support).

Kind regards,
Polyxena [GER]
TruckersMP - Support 

//locked and moved to Solved Topics.