What is the one thing you love about the community created by TMP?

Shay_Gaming

I've been also for a long time part of the TMP Community. 

I love going to the servers every day and doing something with Friends, from all over the world. Some are from Germany, others from GB or China..... and more.

And everyone has the same hobby or passion, thats even the coolest thing.

And Driving with more than 100 friends every day, is such a nice Feeling. Its like a second home. (And so many funny Things happen every day)

+ The Convoys and Events, so good! Love it.

and there is so much more….

These are some things I love about the community :wub:

Kind Regards,

André | HandOfClash

i have been from 2014 were it started and seen it growing over the years.

This is something special that we can do with our friends even now in the pandemic we can spend time together but at safe distance.

This community thought me a lot, and for me it's a honor to serve Truckersmp and in return my time and efforts to make this place better for the community.

Thank you all for supporting us in good and bad times. without the community we were not so successful. you can be proud that you can participate in such awesome environment.   

Although i play MP more than a year, one thing that i love it is i can play with my friends online, is so good and it can keep relationship become well.

Also, TMP always give us convoy or events a support, let's events can be successful and wonderful

Finally, TMP Staff are professional as well ! ! !

Kind regards,

Edmond.

20 hours ago, HandOfClash [RLC] said:

I've been also for a long time part of the TMP Community. 

I love going to the servers every day and doing something with Friends, from all over the world. Some are from Germany, others from GB or China..... and more.

And everyone has the same hobby or passion, thats even the coolest thing.

And Driving with more than 100 friends every day, is such a nice Feeling. Its like a second home. (And so many funny Things happen every day)

+ The Convoys and Events, so good! Love it.

and there is so much more….

These are some things I love about the community :wub:

Kind Regards,

André | HandOfClash

I totally agree, I have so many friends from all over. :)

I like the TMP community very much. You can discuss games and make friends. I hope the TMP community will be better and better. We help and support each other

best regards

Player: Zonda R

I like real simulation and I appreciate every single player in TruckersMP that drive in a "real like" manner and gave me the experience to be really on the road.

I prefer to drive in Promods because it seems to have more mature people, but I'm always ready to REC every annoying user and fill a report, I believe that together we can make TruckersMP every day better.

• 2 weeks later...

Hello @Shay_Gaming,

Thank you for your post on our forums. Unfortunately, as your post has been inactive for 14 days now, I am left with no other option but to move this post to our archived section.

Kind Regards,
TFM_George
Community Moderator (Forums)
TruckersMP Team

// Locked and moved to Archive

Archived