I found a small oversight in the winter physics mod.

Taract

3 hours ago, MrSirViking said:

Well there is nothing really we can do. Its not our mod. Its not us that creates it. So we cant fix any issues that it might cause. You have to write to the creator if you have any problems. We cant fix it. We just provide it to you. You can just turn off the physics and just have the snow.

Do you have a link to the creator page for me? 

Try change settings for steering in real life you have same problem just look how much your steering wheel "dancing". About flying when drive on grass, I never have problems, but I will try.

SCS ruined their physics engines some updates ago. Wintermod just amplifies these issues, I guess.

Kind regards,

partyaap

Driver - Bruijn Logistics

Rules | Knowledge Base | SupportFeedbackRecruitmentNews | Events | Staff Team

*Views and opinions expressed are my own and do not represent anything or anyone else.

I know your pain. In fact, I have encountered such a thing. You can pass this thing to the reporter through the video situation, but I suggest you remove the physical effect, which will be much better. Have a good time,The developer also said to delete the physical effects, you can vote there

best regards

Player; Zonda R

3 hours ago, Zonda R said:

I know your pain. In fact, I have encountered such a thing. You can pass this thing to the reporter through the video situation, but I suggest you remove the physical effect, which will be much better. Have a good time,The developer also said to delete the physical effects, you can vote there

best regards

Player; Zonda R

Yea I've heared tge developer fixed the issue

• 2 weeks later...

Hello,

I'm moving this topic to the Archive section because of this topic inactive for 2 weeks(14 days). Because every day lots of new topics are creating and now the community wants to discuss a new discussion. We apply these procedures to keep the forum organized and active in this way.

If you have any questions, feel free to DM me.

//Locked & Moved to Archive

Kind regards,

Snap Dragon

TruckersMP — GML | Game Moderator Leader

GökBörü VTC — COO | Chief Operating Officer

CHub (Drivers Hub) — PM | Project Manager

339458068_role_Translator(1).png.1c7213d of the Year 2019

Archived