World of Trucks

Question

I'm trying to do the World of trucks event but I can't get out of the cities, as I leave a city towards the delivery destination my "WOT" loses connection and I get an error that says * An internal error occurred. The Net.log file may contain more information *. Any solution or something that I am doing wrong?

5 answers to this question

Hello there,

I am so sorry to hear that you have trouble playing games. World Of Trucks has nothing to do with TruckersMP,so we cannot help you this. I can only suggest you to contact World Of Trucks support. [email protected] or.. I'd recommend restarting your PC and or router as there could be something blocking your ETS2 from accessing the World of Trucks servers. Also, check your if any firewalls or anti-virus software is blocking it. 

76561198137570016.pngAddFriend.png

23 minutes ago, [VIVA] ismail [TR] said:

Hello there,

I am so sorry to hear that you have trouble playing games. World Of Trucks has nothing to do with TruckersMP,so we cannot help you this. I can only suggest you to contact World Of Trucks support. [email protected] or.. I'd recommend restarting your PC and or router as there could be something blocking your ETS2 from accessing the World of Trucks servers. Also, check your if any firewalls or anti-virus software is blocking it. 

I post it here because maybe someone who has happened the same can give me a solution.

I appreciate that you took the time to reply.

3 minutes ago, KasperE said:

Hello there,

Did you get the answer you were looking for with the answer given above?
Your confirmation of the status of your issue/question helps us keep the forum always organized!

Kind Regards,

KasperE

TruckersMP - Support

I got the answers I was looking for, thank you

Hello there! :)

We are glad to hear that you were able to solve your issue.

Thank you to everyone for helping here!

If you require more help in the future, please do not hesitate to create another Topic or a Support Ticket.

Kind Regards,

Krisi1051

TruckersMP - Support & Add-On Team

//locked and moved to Solved Topics.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

🇬🇧 Rules Support Feedback | Guides Ban Appeal 🇬🇧

🇭🇺 Szabályzat Támogatás | Visszajelzés | Tudásbázis Fellebbezés 🇭🇺

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

TruckersMP

role_Support.png.ad716e35768b3c7e90fca2d eHGAe2j.png