Winter Mod Physics

iBrachoO

25 minutes ago, iBrachoO said:

Just Look How They are glitching Real life physics with unrealistic behaviour:

I have No clue why are You still replying in this thread. 

I think you are forgetting that you are playing a 3rd party mod over a simulator game that doesn't have the best physics. You are telling us that you expect it to be full realistic? SCS themselves have issues with their physics in the games, and to add to that u have the TMP mod which adds even more issues to the table. Even without the winter physics the game is buggy, it always have been like that over the years. You can't expect realistic physics, the game wasn't even designed to be on a multiplayer scale. 
So, of course the winter physics will have bugs, you can't make the perfect winter physics that run on a game with buggy physics! 

You seem to not understand this as it's your second year of bragging on about the winter physics. Just think about it.

Best Regards

76561198142274477.png

7 hours ago, Qwuarteex said:

Hey guys, i think i have problem with  physic, its no difference between winter mod on and off. Any tips?

The Winter Mod is seperated into different elements. Unless you have the physics addon included with the base winter mod element (frosty_8.scs) it won't work. Note, however that the physics addon is NOT supported by TMP as discussed here.

What I want to say is that radish and spinach have their own love. Winter physics is not everyone's favorite. If you don't like it, you can delete it. Now the developer has deleted it.

friendly greetings

Player: Zonda R

• 3 weeks later...

Archived