People not using the mirrors or turn signals.

bill_wood

I can personally admit, I drive somewhat carefully in ETS2 (mainly as I recently acquired a Logitech G920/Driving Master) and I mainly work off World of Trucks contracts, Usually I'm the one that's sticking to the speed limit most of the time that is posted (when no players are usually around or far away from me) and I usually range between 80/90 KM/H. Keep in mind, If I'm driving too quick I risk toppling the truck over, and if I want to go to service to fix my truck, the game forces me to cancel my delivery.

But tbf, a lot of people do have bad driving habits, whether it is people that overtake you on the highway just for the exit ahead, no patience for traffic light, etc. That's why my best advice is to be constantly vigilant of others around you.

That's part of the multiplayer experience. There are also children without a driver's license on the servers. Best you can do is record it and report them on the website. The in-game report system is a joke, and at this point only useful as a content tool for moderators who stream.

If you have an Nvidia GPU I suggest using GeForce Experience and their Shadowplay feature. Running GeForce Experience doesn't impact your performance as programs like Medal or something will.

This will allow you to simply press a button and the program saves a clip up to 20 minutes in the past. Just upload this to youtube and report people on the website. (It will always be looked at on the website, unlike in-game reports).

Kind regards,

partyaap

Driver - Bruijn Logistics

Rules | Knowledge Base | SupportFeedbackRecruitmentNews | Events | Staff Team

*Views and opinions expressed are my own and do not represent anything or anyone else.

I always drive with GeForce Experience running on replay-mode. Cause as some of you have already said In-game report isn't the best (at least not on Sim 1) because there basically comes in more reports then the GM can handle before the report is deleted again because it Time-Out. I normally only use In-game report during Events bc then the amount is less and there are GMs just waiting for reports to come in.

If it should be a rule to actually be banned if you don't use indicators I would say no. I use them myself but it doesn't really make a different if it was a rule or not. I think if you made it a rule driver would just start saying why didn't you give way for me turning left. I had the indicator on so you know I was about to turn. It really all comes down to if a driver is willing to just wait until it's safe to turn. I guess some driver will always have this idea that if I just start switching lane or turning across oncoming traffic they will probably slow down or make a complete stop so I can get on my way without causing a collision.

spacer.png | spacer.png

11 hours ago, rec.czeslawmuwi[PL/EN] said:

Hi!

I do not want to make excuses for anyone but do you ALWAYS turn on the turn signals? Most of them come just to play, it is a simulator, but there are many people who play this game. Coming back, a lot of people play the keyboard and it is not convenient to click on the turn signal

I use turn signals ever, like IRL, sometimes on a desert road at 3am im using blinkers.

Most of the time I use indicators even if no one is around. But as some other has said it's mostly because it's a habbit from real life. But sometimes I doesn't use indicators mostly because sometimes I forgot to notice that I have to turn and will not notice it before in the last second.

spacer.png | spacer.png

On 19.12.2020 at 4:00 PM, Justice Man said:

Hello there @bill_wood

You are right, i think these players don't know how can drive :D

Kind regards

Justice Man

Yeah, I agree with you. People don't know how to drive and don't look in their mirrors.

Hello there,

The best thing to fix this is by reporting the player and always record your gameplay to also report it on the our website. 

This is the thing that can annoy players a lot by reporting the players can really lower the numbers of rule breakers. This is the sad outcome of multiplayer but just have to let the moderators sort it out, at the end of the day, we are just here to truck!

Regards,

Joseph.

YOU CAN REALISE WHY THEY ARE DRIVING..
MIRRORS ARE NOT ESSENTIAL FOR THEM BECS THEY WANT TO FLY AND HARRESING PLAYERS..
AFTER THAT THEY THREAD PLAYERS .

• 2 weeks later...

Archived