People not using the mirrors or turn signals.

bill_wood

The problem has no solution.

In real world every distraction has a big consecuence.

In a Simulation Game, unless the admins of TruckersMP decide to improve theese area, you have no consecuences in doing something wrong.

In this way, lot of people drive without any focus on the street, ruining the other's experience.

The in-game ban system is useless, I don't know it it's because TruckersMP doesn't have enough moderator or for other reasons, but I made at least 10 report in-game and they NEVER took action against player that was ruining my experience.

The best thing you can do is try to avoid road that are too much trafficated and try to drive where you like hoping to find people that knows the meaning of "simulation".

I am part of a VTC of people that like to drive like in the real world, we are Italian, but I think you can find such VTC in every language you want. ;)

On 12/19/2020 at 2:22 PM, bill_wood said:

I was on a delivery going down a road when I was way over on the right lane when I was coming up on to someone when all of a sudden he can all the way across and rammed into me with out using his mirrors an turn signal. He slammed right into me. If he would have used his turn signal I would have let him cross over.

u can't do nothing with that people ya

On 12/19/2020 at 7:22 AM, bill_wood said:

I was on a delivery going down a road when I was way over on the right lane when I was coming up on to someone when all of a sudden he can all the way across and rammed into me with out using his mirrors an turn signal. He slammed right into me. If he would have used his turn signal I would have let him cross over.

They think mirrors and signals toys when they driving they think only how to make more speed.

When i saw in the mirror someone driving like maniac i just slow down let them go otherwise they make problems.

When they overtake mostly made accident with someone or overturn ?

This is the main reason why I don't trust anyone, even though on any road, others will not even care about road rules, forget about real-life simulations, I just pay attention to the road and road users, even when merging into a particular lane. I always press TAB and check for any players around me, even when overtaking someone, etc. Just don't trust others, keep some good distance from the vehicle infront of you and attention over the mini-map alot. As long as you keep those things in mind, you're safe. 

This is the sad outcomes of multiplayer. Some players purposely destroy the enjoyment for others. Every time someone overtakes me / I go to overtake im always cautious of the other player purely down to the amount of trolls around. Its a shame that their are people like that. Id record situations like that just incase it happens again.

If you drive on CD road you're going to come across tons of drivers like that and you need to drive defensively. I would recommend basically all of Germany except Duisburg, Dusseldorf, Koln because it's relatively well populated but doesn't have nearly as many crazy drivers. Southern part has considerably less players though because it's not reworked yet. so I would recommend everything north of Frankfurt. South of that is considerably less populated. Berlin is considered congested on https://traffic.krashnz.com/ets2/sim1 and every other city has at least 15 players and some others maybe up to 30 and a good spread of players across all the highways. The south might be more populated once Germany rework phase 3 comes in in 1.40 which will rework the southern part and I think that's the last phase of it. Here's the map if you wanna take a look at the player count: https://map.truckersmp.com/

• 2 weeks later...

I have to admit, sometimes I don't turn on my indicators since no one is nearby and yes it is not really a good habit because then what could happen is that I don't use them at all. I really need to get rid of this habit, and definitely always indicate. Also, I don't trust others so much and expect the worst and as a matter of fact I try to hit rec whenever I see people on my tab list and eventually delete the rec if nothing happens.

vldv44_

TruckersMP  

Translator 

image.png.cc04a4aa66a9a3c6e53cdaba9217dc4a.png

Human Resources

|Italian Subforum|Knowledge Base|Rules(KB)|

Have a fantastic day ahead!

I for one try to drive to the rules but your always going to get the idiots spoil it as in real life there's always one that fucks it up for everyone else.  I had one the other day he was about to overtake round the wrong way of island but I was turning right so he had to slam his brakes on and move back over to left

No, it doesn't matter that much.

For example, if lights turn green for me and I'm at right lane, I don't have to say I'm turning left, I'm in a place that I have right to turn left. Last week someone rammed me for that. Recorded it, reported it.

You can't just break the rules then expect people to be do things that not mandatory for them to do so. 

Archived