Winter is here again!

Phon

3 hours ago, Λ S L Λ N said:

To be honest you just have to give yourself the chaos, everyone is drifting around and the admins have more work. The players only crash

And its that Small minority of people being stupid and abusing the mod, trying to spin around or spin out on purpose or trying to drift (On Simulation Servers), That's why its now removed from TMP, and thanks to them players like me that actually can use the mod safety and have fun with it, We miss out.

On 12/22/2020 at 7:41 AM, CJMAXiK said:

We are supporting Winter mod for Winter, not for additional accessories. Also, it will be painful for you to remove those once we drop the support.

I still don't understand why it's that complicated, those addons are pretty small in size so they don't even take up much space on the drives.
Also, older mods, like last year's winter mod was still in mine and in mostly every player's mod folder and we all played fine with that in there, despite the lack of support. 
So, if staff will remove the support for said addons, the client won't check for them anymore and we can leave them in the folder. 

That is why I think you should enable some addons, like the frosty wheels and maybe the dimmed headlights one as well which increases the realism. No darker skies support, I get it and it's fine.

• True Story 2

🚚 Former Driver at Red Line Cargo 🚚

mzEdwA2.png

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Thank you Truckers Mp ,

I think we had a nice winter, now it's sunny weather time. ?

1797472539_TMP.webp

---------------------------------------

• 2 months later...