Winter is here again!

Phon

Physics like in Frosty Winter v8.0 should never be added to MP. Totally unrealistic behaviour of trucks. 

Thank you for removing this. 

I read that are you waiting for fixed physics to add it again ? 

EDIT: 

Take a look at the last comment in comment section: https://grimesmods.wordpress.com/2017/05/18/frosty-winter-weather-mod/

We need it to be officially realesed 

5 hours ago, CJMAXiK said:

We are supporting Winter mod for Winter, not for additional accessories. Also, it will be painful for you to remove those once we drop the support.

Saaad, you can't or don't want? But can delete physics, because kids wanna drift.... they got Drift game for it! No comment... ?

Having snow mod with no icey slippery roads? This is not how "simulation" works. Seeing TMP is just taking the easy way out without a proper solution. 

Also for those saying people flying into air, i can give you a clip of mine people flying without winter mod(3 weeks old video before the winter mod release). I have crashed many times with my different combination of trucks and trailers and never had an issue. 

I drive a save edited truck with 90tons triple trailer.

8 hours ago, CJMAXiK said:

It is simply too dark compared to the base game. It means we should make the headlight rule even stricter, which is not realistic and unfair to players without Darker Night mod.

If you look it that way there are lots of lots of things which are not realistic and unfair to players. Not going to argue about it since i really dont care but being told to use feedback and not being able to use forums as a playerbase demanding what we want. Just smh...

You may say what are unrealistic, here are some.

1. Having a speed limiter is ok and i drive at 90kmh max for reality but since we have cars, their speed limit should not exist for the sake of "reality"

2. Normally i dont use any mods(summer, autumn etc.) And i had to turn on my lights at a bright evening. Why am i being forced? 

3. As the main topic, winter mod. If you are providing a winter mod, you MUST provide physics or what is the point of driving in winter on snowy roads and no ice? Guess ill just fly over to alaska, drive a car or a truck on snow and it will not slide. Realism at it's best.

Want to bring more realism? Then remove nonsense rules ( i remember the time where my friend said in tmp, green headlights was a ban reason lmao)

Welcome to TruckersMP haha

5 hours ago, iBrachoO said:

You know What drift is? 
On frosty v8.0 You cant drift

We lost physics from player like you, thank you again. And who cares what I know and what not.

2 hours ago, PooDy said:

Great to remove the physics for crying kids... the icy roads was all the purpose to drive carfull in winter, now you don't need to have mod because it's same as normal driving. Please take it back or remove the mod because withnout it is useless...

I think they need just disable function "Season effect" and that's all. But noooo... now driving on dry road with snow. ?

11 hours ago, PooDy said:

Exactly FullM00n just put a fuction disable winter and done i want that slippery roads even more i love them ❤️ 

Yes, I need slippery too, because it's hard for stop and need use distance etc. __?____?__ Last year they cry this year too... I never had problems with physics mod but looks like need "fix" and we need waiting... here is dev answer.

I would like to remember something that truckersmp itself have said: Using winter mod only on your own risk. "Sorry, winter mod" is no excuse. If players didnt like the physics mod then why did they use it. Nobody said that they have to use it. Dont really seem a reason to remove physics mod. And now new physics version is out aswell so. Why not put it back?

• Like 1
  • HaulieLove 1
  • True Story 2

I am confused. So when I add the Physics mod I cant play on TruckersMP, is that correct?

The text on truckersMP is contradicting intself a bit.
"Sadly this year, we will not be supporting the Darker Nights and physics optional add-ons."
Next sentence: "We are happy to announce that this modification is also compatible with ProMods and accessible across all servers!"

So only the visual mod? I won't be playing online then. I want the extra immersion having to be more careful when driving through snow.