Winter is here again!

Phon

18 minutes ago, Βούλγαρος said:

!!!!FIX!!!!

I FOUND A BUG GUYS I AM PLAYING WITH STEERING WHEEL AND WHEN I TURN MY WHEEL ALL THE WAY TO THE RIGHT OR LEFT IT BRAKES THE SPEED LIMIT I SWEAR I DONT USE HACKS TRY IT YOURSELF

That's true. However, this only happens if you go really fast making a full brake and steering at the same time. 
Usually, this wouldn't happen when driving careful. I have never experienced that bug on the Simulation servers as I'm trying not to slip anyway. 

What I'm basically saying is that it can be easily avoided when driving careful with the physics. 

• Like 2

I kinda have to agree with what Santi Claus is saying. Why add the winter mod but remove the physics add-on. That is the whole simulation experience. You wanted us to drive and simulate yet you pull a key part of simulating. Snowflakes must have complained cause a driver couldn't recover from a slide and collided with them.

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1