The fear of who is behind

GiveYourPaw

I hate this. 99% of the time if I say "get back" or words to that effect (without being rude) they just ignore me. I'm so tempted to brake-check them, but that could get me into trouble. Some time ago the team posted a YT guide on how to overtake - maybe it's worth giving this video another airing. 

Please, if you hound other players a hair's-breadth from their rear bumper, stop. It can only end badly for the both of us. 

I actually am more scared of those who come in the front.

You can be driving peacefully, and suddenly they either brake or lag, creating a massive rollback and going against you.

I have also had some encounters from the sides, with people making very dangerous overtakes and/or invading my lane.

To be honest, Trucks behind me don't scare much.

signature.thumb.png.bfe2cc665caf77260e3320280c4eb0a7.png

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

• 2 weeks later...
On 12/20/2020 at 4:22 PM, KimbaKrom said:

I actually am more scared of those who come in the front.

You can be driving peacefully, and suddenly they either brake or lag, creating a massive rollback and going against you.

I have also had some encounters from the sides, with people making very dangerous overtakes and/or invading my lane.

To be honest, Trucks behind me don't scare much.

Jip, thats true. 
Whenever a truck nears me on a country road I try to steer to the right side so far as possible.

• 3 weeks later...

Archived