Experiencing kernel error or random crashes on TruckersMP Island? ×

The AFK kick rule

Inthernet

Question

20 answers to this question

Before it was removed I think it was 5 minutes of not moving will have you kicked.

I don't know, but yesterday i was kicked after entering MP.

P.S. My ping is max 50 ms.

It takes any slight change in your ping from 50 to 600+ and you will be kicked. Literally for a millisecond.

I hope they make it not working when on a parkingplace at a reststop or parked at a gasstation etc

that would really a shame and not at all a truck sim as they want it to be

CPU: i7 4970K @ 4.3 GHZ | RAM: G.Skill 16GB | GPU: GTX 1070 8GB

Wheel: TM  T500 + TM 28GT | Shifter: TM  TH8RS | Pedals: Fanatec CSR Elite | VR: Oculus rift  ̶D̶K̶2̶  .. CV1

Some clarification is needed on where it operates, as large convoys regularly stand for long periods. How about a message with a timer that ticks down for 10 minutes after being inactive for 5? Then anyone who hasn't moved for 15 mins gets kicked.

Please also ensure that simple things like switching lights on, parking brake etc cancel it as otherwise things like truckfest will be a constant orchestra of trucks moving forward then back in the parking spaces.