Help Information on gaming laptops

I cant dave knows what I'm on about they are like beacons but little square ones you put on the grille and they flash from left to right they all dont flash at the same time

how is that posible? :P i want to know it too inform me if you find out.. you saw my image right?

My In-Game Status:image.png

:) Drop a Like if you found my answer helpfull and don't hesitate to PM me either here or on Steam :)

76561198034018322.png

I believe i saw that idea in another topic, but was discussing MP mod and ban situation; Did you check Metal Tiger mods?

Tag Line: Want to Have fun, join Trucking World at ETS2, ATS and TruckersMP.

Respected Member of the Arab Community and TMP
Former: Forum Moderator, Support Team & Game Moderator

In order to get high/ultra with smooth FPS you are going to need one with a dedicated Graphics card, not an integrated one on the mainboard. What I have does well on High and can run Ultra smoothly, but I don't play on ultra because of lag problems in MP.

I have made modifications to mine so if you feel comfortable in changing out parts in your PC then I would go for this:

Or if they had my PC for sale in the UK you would, but let me find something for you

EDIT:

Finding a prebuilt that doesn't need tinkering to be good is actually really hard :/

EDIT AGAIN:

I finally found one that has a decent graphics card, how ever the card is a few years old but the specifications are still up there with modern cards, so I would go for this even though its slightly over your budget by 80 or so pounds:

http://www.overstock.com/Electronics/CyberPowerPC-Gamer-Xtreme-GXi660-with-Intel-i5-4460-3.2GHz-Gaming-Computer/9088446/product.html?searchidx=2

Archived