According to the signage, anyone using the exit from the highway above has the right of way. 

If you want to ask anywhere on forums whenever 32-bit version of MP will be supported in future, try to start GTA V on your 32-bit machine before checking game's system requirements.

Instead of quoting the post above, use the ^ character. The character is actually pointing to the post above.

How to fix sudden steering issue on your USB steering wheel

At this intersection, you have priority here.

However, due to the nature of the intersection it is generally best for you to stop even with priority because of the blind corners, so drivers will have the time to act appropriately.

Also, if someone is very close to the intersection it may not be possible for them to stop for you quickly.

Unfortunately, 50% of the drivers on the C-D road do not follow the signs at that intersection, and from my knowledge 90% of the people who don't either don't understand yield signs or don't pay enough attention to realize the signs are there in the first place.

24H4oa0.jpg

Of course you have a sign, but you leave the main road and connect to a busy road. In this case, the players may not notice you or they may be at high speed.

Of course it's better to wait, they will give you the way ^_^

Kind Regards,

DieseL.

TruckersMP | Pirate Driver

Support System | Knowledge Base | TruckersMP Rules | Feedback System

On 12/14/2020 at 3:54 PM, /I\nsk64 said:

Who should be the first to reach the intersection?

I have a" Main road " sign and the direction of the road. Players have a "secondary road" sign, but no one, almost, gives way

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YCVw--WC8O4

The yellow rhombus sign indicates that you are driving on a priority road and/ or that you have priority at the intersection.
Road traffic participants crossing from left / right have an upside down triangle Give Way sign on their road and have to give way.
The players that ignore to give way are risking to cause an accident and could get banned for reckless driving.

Hey /I\nsk64,

By the yellow diamond, shows that you are the one who has priority on that road. Therefore, the others who are travelling down this road most yield for you, however, it's wise to always look both sides before pulling out. This will help you avoid any potential collisions with other players, also, if a player is already past the yield sign despite you having priority it'll still be wise to stop - this again will avoid any potential collisions. 

I understand that you do indeed have priority but due to the state of the road and the number of people that'll be travelling down at excessive speeds, making these checks will make your trips safer and lesser the risk of any potential collisions. 

• 2 weeks later...

Archived