Christmas Convoy 19 December 2020 - Supporting the RSPCA!

Whitelodge

On 12/10/2020 at 10:03 PM, Unnamed88008 said:

I hope there will be Winter Mod for this event. The event would lose its vibe when there would be no Winter Mod. Currently, we don't even know when the Winter mod for 1.39 will be released... But I hope it will be in the next days.

But I will attend to the event even if there wouldn't be Winter Mod.

Good idea, But I am worries many players would be found crashing because of the worse braking n' steering.

Thank you for th event & especially well done to all that hand-crafted that entire Silverstone area. A real surprise & labour of love. Goes to show actally that there is space in the game for large areas of hardstanding for trailer ownership... Sorry for my slight misendeavours during that time - I'm bedt to just sit still & not get into trouble 

lol!

Overall I enjoyed the convoy, although it felt more of an RSPCA event than Christmassy. I got lost between Sheffield & Gy (!?) & took the Hull ferry not Newcastle & ended up in the absolute hellhole of crashes & shouting formerly known as Amsterdam but then things settled down. Why was Prague not very busy at the ehd? 

My XF530 is dead, long live the R730.