how do you like the Winter mod?

ChristianD.

You only pay for a faster and ad-free download, that doesn't make the mod any different from the free one. Grimes' Winter mod is still 1.38 compatible and as of now, TruckersMP doesn't support it, so no matter what download method you use, you can't play MP with the Frosty Winter mod. Only the "Late Autumn/Mild Winter" one.

51 minutes ago, FernandoCR [ESP] said:

You only pay for a faster and ad-free download, that doesn't make the mod any different from the free one. Grimes' Winter mod is still 1.38 compatible and as of now, TruckersMP doesn't support it, so no matter what download method you use, you can't play MP with the Frosty Winter mod. Only the "Late Autumn/Mild Winter" one.

i also had text typed "texture" on sky, and purple grass thought its coz of free version..  now im confused what that was then

it works on 1.39 single player tho..
ok will wait for update, thx for respond =]

I love the winter mod. Not just because of the physics, but because of the visuals aswell.

On the other side more accidents happen because some people can't handle the physics of this modification.

But overall i really like it, that's why i always have it activated when available :)

Best Regards

Zysto

Have a nice day!

It is suggested that you turn off the physical effects. If you like the slippery feeling, you can go to A server to play, because the rules there are not applicable

I actually really like the Wintermod as every year.

It's like having a more christmassy feeling on the game servers.

Well, indeed the Physics are pretty well as you can see x3

spacer.png

Your average pleb from Austria.

Favorite Truck: MAN TGX 2022, 4*2 Chassis, 500hp Engine and a 12 Speed Gearbox (Automatic).

Favorite Trailer: Dryvan from SCS

My VTC (on Trucky😞

badge

Archived