Do you follow the speed limit?

Unnamed User

2 questions about speed  

79 members have voted

1. 1. Do you follow speed limit on multiplayer?

• Always and everywhere!
    • Sometimes
    • There is no speed limit for me!
  2. 2. What is the usual speed you drive on multiplayer?

• Always and everywhere following speed limit!
    • 60-90 km/h
    • 80-110 km/h
    • 110 km/h

As in the title, I have a question: Do you follow the speed limit?

For me, sometimes I do, sometimes I don't. I am trying to follow speed limit on C-D road or at least drive slower than 110km/h. I don't follow speed limit on other roads than C-D. Driving 50kph can be boring on straight empty road, but sometimes I follow speed limit there. I always follow speed limit on singleplayer because of AI vehicles. When you drive faster than it's allowed, you can lose control on your vehicle and crash into something.

So, depends on my patience. Sometimes, when I'm doing a travel in Trucksbook, I don't follow the speed limit. However, when I can appreciate the landscape, I follow the speed limit. In Calais-Duisburg, I always follow.

One thing which I would like to improve is my patience to follow the speed limit.

It is best to comply with the speed limits, otherwise we may crash or lose control because the vehicle is fast. I drive 50-80 on crowded roads and 80-110 on empty roads.

1791576545_role_VeteranI(1).png.e3f68b3c

Always ready for help

? Steam | ? TruckersMP Profile | ♟ Forum Profile | ? Discord |  

before I always drove at 150 km / h without making an accident now 110 / kmh since the speed is limited
respecting the speed of the signals is a bit riddicle since there is no danger of the AI and the players can be seen on the radar of the gps
I miss the 150km / h era but I understand that it is necessary to stop these crazy children behind the wheel

I follow the TruckersMP speed rules and keep an eye on my distance from the player in front of me. On the C-D road, I drive at a minimum of 60 km/h and a maximum of 80km/h. I recommend this to everyone. I can drive at 110 km/h on empty roads. I strongly recommend everyone to obey the traffic rules.

Kind Regards,

Passion.

I follow it if I'm around a bunch of other players but otherwise I will go full speed as long as the road is straight enough for me to do that. In promods canada I've been following it pretty much all the time to be able to admire the great scenery it has. In singleplayer I follow it all the time because there's traffic everywhere.

As an advocate of realism and safety, I follow real world road traffic rules and speed limits.

I choose to drive at a speed that considers the traffic situation, the weather condition, the road condition as well as my truck and cargo.

I therefore never reach the maximum allowed speed of the TruckersMP servers, as it would often if not always violate real world traffic rules and speed limits (for trucks).

While I am in Multiplayer, sometimes I not care too much about Speed Limit standards, but I set myself speedlimit "standards" for it, i.e.:

- 55km/h - On city

- 60-65km/h - Small Roads

- 80km/h - Highway

With excluding 90km/h on C-D road to keeping the traffic flows and no speed limit (for Catching up purposes) on Convoy over Event Server

An Euro Truck Simulator 2 & American Truck Simulator Player from Indonesia ??
Virtual Driver on Prime Logistics ?
See you on the road ^^ ? ?

I mean it is supposed to be a simulation game which simulates real life driving, therefore players in my opinion should be sticking to the speed limit(s), obeying road signs and or traffic lights like they would in the real world...Game or not, it is the soul purpose of the game along side giving trucking enthusiasts or would be truckers some experience at least in driving a HGV.

Archived