2020 TruckersMP Community Awards - Voting

Guest Cowie

2020 TruckersMP Community Awards - Voting

~~~

The TruckersMP Community Awards are back for 2020! Following the two weeks that we have allowed VTC's in this topic, we are ready to hear from you! It's your turn to vote for your favourite community events, radio stations, virtual trucking companies, and last but not least, your favourite staff members!

How does it work?

As we have done in previous years, we will once again be allowing, you, the community members to vote! You can answer as many or as few questions as you would like. To vote, please visit the link down below.

The winners will be determined based on the votes collected from the community. The votes will in now way be modified, however, voting is limited to one vote per person. This means that we ask everyone to only fill in the survey one time in order to ensure the most accurate results are shared at the end of the voting period only.

When can I vote?

Now! You have until December 31st to submit your votes. The survey will be closed after this date and no further submissions will be accepted.

When will the results be shared?

The results will be shared with you in January, following the closure of the survey in late December.

Rules

- STAFF: We ask you to not vote for yourself.

- The VTCs listed on the VTC voting question were added based on the submissions we received through the VTC nomination form that was open for two weeks to allow ample time to VTC's wanting to have their name listed on the voting options.

- Voting is limited to one time per person. Please do not search for ways to get around this limit as the community awards are made to be fun and to celebrate the holidays.

- Staff members in trial roles in the TruckersMP Team (Trial Support, Trial Translator, Report Moderator, etc) have not been included in the survey as these are usually very temporary roles.

- The staff voting options were chosen based on the staff list at the time of the creation of the survey. The voting choices will not be modified.

- Staff members were only listed under the voting category corresponding to their primary role on the website.

When do I vote?

HERE: https://s.surveyplanet.com/z0Og1FkzQ

DISCLAIMER: These awards are unofficial and are not associated with TruckersMP. Furthermore, all results will be approved by @EchoSpot before publishing in order to ensure their validity.

Good luck to all VTCs, radio stations, staff members, event organisers and everything else included in the survey! We wish you all an amazing holiday, and thank you for your participation in the 2020 TruckersMP Community Awards!

• Bastet. pinned and featured this topic

Hi there,

Just a reminder to those claiming that the awards are "unorganised" or that the survey was "poorly created" that firstly, you should read the full post before complaining or making comments etc. As the post clearly states, the staff voting options were created based on the staff team page at the time of creation of this survey which was around mid-November. For this reason, I do ask you to consider this before claiming that certain people were left out of the survey. Furthermore, please be aware of the fact that certain roles such as trial roles and Report Moderator has not been included in the survey deliberately! The reason for this is that the people withing these roles changes so often that it can be very difficult to vote. Because they are in most cases temporary roles, the decision has been made to not include voting for such roles in the survey.

VTC owners, please remember that we will not be adding your VTC to the voting options! Virtual Trucking Companies were given two weeks to nominate their VTCs. Those who failed to do so were not included and will not be included. The voting option list was created based on the valid nominations we received and nothing else.

Last but not least, I wanted to thank everyone who sent me kind messages on the forums or on Discord. I am grateful for those who appreciate the effort put into the community awards this year. It is my pleasure to be able to host them this year and I hope you are all as excited as I am to see the results! Also, don't forget that the awards are made for fun only! So please, enjoy the community awards or do not take part in them, nobody is being forced to take part in it.

I wish you all a wonderful holiday and will be open to any questions here on this forum topic.

Kindest regards,  

DJ ccowie  

TruckersMP Game Moderator Trainer

• Matt unpinned and unfeatured this topic
  • Matt featured this topic

Archived