Schwarzmüller rendering problem, how to solve? 2

Furioso

Question

Hello, there is an error in the game with the dlc Schwarzmüller, this is happening with other players, in which we chose this trailer to run, and everyone who has this DLC ends up seeing the all white trunk trailer, could you tell what that would be? can be solved?

Well that was the question I created about the informed DLC, but due to my absence the topic was inactive, but I created a new one, and as I also read certain questions, it will be answered here already.

1. I have all the game's DLC, and the image below the responsible players also has the title DLC.

2 . I don't use 'Expeditor', and I also asked to test with the direct loads of the game, and it gave the same thing, without saying that the trailers themselves have this error. Well if there is any way to solve this problem, or if there is a way, I will be NOW in protection and entering daily, and also if I can solve it, I will post here.

graciously

BUG.png

9 answers to this question

Hello @Furioso

Could you please try the following 2 things :) 

1st solution, if you haven't already, please try the following:

1. Go to the TruckersMP website and login
2. Hover over your name in the top right corner
3. Select Settings
4. Now select 'Linked Games/DLC'
5. Click 'Check DLC' 

The check can sometimes take a while, but usually 1-15 minutes

Then test it.
If it still doesn't work (Or you've already done the above check), please try the following:

Step 1

Open Steam and go to your library -> games
Make a right click on Euro Truck Simulator 2 and open Properties
After the Properties window has opened click on Local Files tab and press Browse Local Files
A folder with game files will open. Remember the path to this folder

Step 2

Click Start -> Run (or WIN+R)
Type regedit and hit enter
Follow the path HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\TruckersMP
Look at the value parameter "InstallLocationETS2"

Step 3

Copy the folder address from Step 1
Change the value parameter "InstallLocationETS2" (Insert the copied folder address)
Click OK.

I hope it helps :) 
I'm looking forward to hearing from you :) 

Sincerely,
General18
TruckersMP Support

General18

TruckersMP

My supported languages: English, Danish

Support | TruckersMP Rules | Feedback | How To Downgrade

Hello, @Furioso

I've looked at your ETS2 DLC's. You have not Good Year Tyres Pack. You do not have this DLC, the trailer looks like this. Please don't forget to download the DLC after you get it.

Kind Regards,
OmSaL

• Confused 1

Hello, @Furioso

You have a Schwarzmüller DLC, If you have a GoodYear DLC, I can't see it. Please dont forget to download this DLC's =
 fadasfsad.png

Kind Regards,
OmSaL

Happens to me as well and I have all dlcs, is this a known issue in tmp? I can see the Schwarzmüller on the trailers axle thing but not the skins 

@OmSaL~Well, my truck is already over 200 thousand kilometers run with Goodyear tires, but just showing that I have it, but will this resolve? I also saw from the image that you typed the initial letters of Sch, obviously it wasn't going to appear on GoodYear!

@Darrell.Yes, exactly the same with me and the other players who HAVE DLC

And just to emphasize that I SEE the image of the DLC (of my truck), who does not see it is the other players, players who also have the DLC, and who are also with the same error.

GoodYear.PNG

Hello there!

Your topic has been inactive for 3 days since the last reply.

Because of inactivity, I will have to move this topic to Inactive Topics.

If you still have any questions about this, feel free to DM our support team members, we will open this again.

Thanks to all for participation!

Kind Regards,
Krisi1051
TruckersMP - Support & Add-On Team

//locked and moved to Inactive.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

🇬🇧 Rules Support Feedback | Guides Ban Appeal 🇬🇧

🇭🇺 Szabályzat Támogatás | Visszajelzés | Tudásbázis Fellebbezés 🇭🇺

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

TruckersMP

role_Support.png.ad716e35768b3c7e90fca2d