Winter mod release date for 2020. (1.39)

Laasmaa Olev

I think as most of us can agree, winter mod is the most fun addition to trucking community. Best time to drive a truck is in the winter with the winter mod installed. I am wondering, when will be winter mod released this year. It's the beginning of December and I personally think that it should come very soon. I hope that developers are already putting in effort.

9 hours ago, iBrachoO said:

"Realistic" physics like this: 

I don't need to add more. 

The 2018 winter mod did the exact same thing. It would rapidly spin you once you lost control. This is because ets is not made for these kind of physics so for some reason it builds up speed when you lose control.

• 2 weeks later...

Hello @Laasmaa Olev,

Thank you for your post of our forum. As you may be aware, the support for Winter Mod has now released. For this reason, I will be moving this post to the archive. In future, if you have any questions, please use the Help section, which can be found in the Information and Support category.

If you are unsure how to install the Winter Mod for ATS and ETS2, please look at this knowledge base article:
https://truckersmp.com/kb/84

Happy Holidays! ?

Kind Regards,
TFM_George
Community Moderator (Forums)
TruckersMP Team

// Locked and moved to Archive

Archived