New Port of Calais

Mineiro Uai

Hey, @Mineiro Uai

I really like the new look of Calais port. I've seen a lot of people go there. Most people go there now. I loved this large and beautiful port. ?

5 minutes ago, JotaEme said:

Terrível... O  mesmo aglomerado de sempre... com o afunilamento para a saída da balsa torna-se um jogo de paciência para poder desembarcar. Outro sacrifício para poder embarcar. Os jogadores querem sair ou entrar todos ao mesmo tempo. Mas o mais incrível... todos querem estar lá, inclusive eu. kkkk
tks @Mineiro uai

translate: "Terrible ... The same agglomeration as always ... with the bottleneck for the ferry leaving it becomes a game of patience to be able to disembark. Another sacrifice to be able to embark. Players want to leave or enter all at the same time. But the most incredible thing ... everyone wants to be there, including me. kkkk" 

I loved your comment, t u @JotaEme

U can add one more, I!!! lol

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Hello @Mineiro Uai,

Thank you for your post on our forums. Unfortunately, as your post has been inactive for 14 days now, I am left with no other option but to move this post to our archived section.

Kind Regards,
TFM_George
Community Moderator (Forums)
TruckersMP Team

// Locked and moved to Archive

Archived