Bugs?

Question

Known bugs? 

Every time in multiplayer, like just a few inches in front of me drivers are disappearing, then 5 minutes later they will be inside me then a crash happens,. Is this in reports being made lenient?, because the issue is honestly a strange one at the moment, and it’s ruining the gameplay. It’s happens on and off, and I say it’s really annoying when it happen in a populated area.

I checked my draw distance but it’s all ok. ..

also the cb radio buttons are out of position, I have to click 5 cms down from any button. Which is incredibly annoying.. 1.38 was fine, idk if that’s a known bug?. 

another is fuel related, you’ll have just your truck, it’ll say I have 1k miles in the tank, grab a trailer I’ll have 200miles left? I tested in single player, it does happen, but I don’t lose what nearly 900 miles worth, unless it’s a bug in multiplayer.

Finally, when I take a screenshot in multiplayer the game will fatal crash, it’s happens in a populated area. Any tips for this? I thought about deleting the config file in my documents but I wasn’t to sure? It just destroys my reports, because I take pictures of the players IDS 

3 answers to this question

Hello! 

Thank you for bring these issues to our attention. We ask that you make a support ticket on our website: https://truckersmp.com/support/tickets and provide us as much information regarding all of these issues, including videos, which will help us reproduce these issues.

Please let me know if you have any further questions and if you have received the answer you were looking for.

Your confirmation will help us keep our forum clean and organized!

Kind regards,

Beenz.

TruckersMP - Staff

Language: English

Support System | Knowledge Base | TruckersMP Rules | Feedback System

Remember stay positive ❤️

Hello @Darrell.,

Your topic has been inactive for more than 3 days since the last reply.

Because of inactivity, I will have to move this topic to "Inactive" topics.

If you have any further queries, feel free to DM me or another Support Team member and we will open this topic as per your request (you have 1 week to contact us).

I hope you understand. 

Thanks to everyone for the assistance!

Kind regards,
Polyxena [GER]
TruckersMP - Support

//Locked and Moved to Inactive

Hello there,

Due to this topic not wanting to be opened after 1 week of being Inactive, I will have to move it to Unsolved Topics.

If you are still having issues, feel free to contact us here: https://truckersmp.com/support

Kind Regards,

General18

TruckersMP Support

//Moved to Unsolved Topics

General18

TruckersMP

My supported languages: English, Danish

Support | TruckersMP Rules | Feedback | How To Downgrade