Found a Bug in ETS2

/:\D0NPR0MILL0/:\

Today i was Driving on Highway between Nuremberg Munich and i found a Bug. It was not a Trailer from a Player or something but there is a Trailer in the Middle of the Road as you can see.

https://i.imgur.com/WfL4EuX.png

https://i.imgur.com/iytaAEG.png

I Dont know if this a known Bug or not. im not sure he is no Collision Object or not but to be sure i was driving around. Before i forgot it was not a Random Event these are deactivated in Gameplay for me.

3 minutes ago, /:\D33PS1L3NC3/:\ said:

Today i was Driving on Highway between Nuremberg Munich and i found a Bug. It was not a Trailer from a Player or something but there is a Trailer in the Middle of the Road as you can see.

https://i.imgur.com/WfL4EuX.png

https://i.imgur.com/iytaAEG.png

I Dont know if this a known Bug or not. im not sure he is no Collision Object or not but to be sure i was driving around.

Hey,

It may be more useful if you open feedback on this topic. ( Topic: Development )

Kind Regards,

TheBear

That happens to be part of detours or random events - do you have any of these features set to higher value than the minimum one?

If you want to ask anywhere on forums whenever 32-bit version of MP will be supported in future, try to start GTA V on your 32-bit machine before checking game's system requirements.

Instead of quoting the post above, use the ^ character. The character is actually pointing to the post above.

How to fix sudden steering issue on your USB steering wheel

36 minutes ago, /:\D33PS1L3NC3/:\ said:

I know my Settings in Config and i checked it again its all set to 0. As i said allready before its not the first Time i saw something like this. ? Btw i sended to be sure a Feedback Ticket and waiting for Answer ?

But with the way that trailer looks it has to be something from a Random event or the like. It is not a player trailer. So something must be putting these trailer into your game. Normally that would be random events, but as it seems like you have turned those off, i dont know what it is. Could be a setting on the server for some reason. But i dont know about that. Maybe that feedback ticket will tell you something.

8 hours ago, Titanic4 said:

That happens to be part of detours or random events - do you have any of these features set to higher value than the minimum one?

Yeah, I agree with Titanic4 :) 

It's definitely form random event, but they appear extremely weird in multiplayer - most stuff is deleted, that's one of the reasons to turn them off.

I searched SCS forums, but haven't found any mentions of random events appearing when they are turned off.

No idea what could cause this, better wait for that ticket, in the meantime, you could check file integrity.

bug_20181201_145059_2851_32_-15808.png

I got an answer to the feedback ticket with the tip in the config in the ETS2 folder to set the line g_traffic to 0. This line was on 3 for me even though I had set everything to 0 beforehand. Why this line was changed back to 3 remains a mystery. For now the problem would be eliminated the only question now is how long the setting remains. This would end the topic for the time being and the article can be closed. ?

Thanks also for the numerous answers that might be useful to other users for the same problem.

Maybe, if you have used in-game sliders to turn them off, you were not precise enough, it can happen if you release mouse button a milisecond too early? Also, those sliders are unusable, if you need any specific values.

Thats why you should check any crucial setting in the config file, you can also check them in-game, by typing those same commands in the console without any numbers, press enter and it will return value it is set to.

• 2 weeks later...

Hello,

Thank you for your post on our forums. Unfortunately, as your post has been inactive for 14 days now, I am left with no other option but to move this post to our archived section.

Happy Holidays! ?

Kind Regards,
TFM_George
Community Moderator (Forums)
TruckersMP Team

// Locked and moved to Archive

Archived