About Icelandic snow mountain pulling locomotive

Now, as soon as it's 11:00 UTC, many players come to acreli, Iceland, to run the snow mountain

The problem now is that most players drag the locomotive and some very heavy things, which greatly affects the traffic, because some people don't use 750HP horsepower, and others stop there for five minutes after pretending. I hope the officials can pay attention to this matter.

Let's take a look at your opinions.

You don´t need 750hp to pull this Trailer on this Road! All that you need is a Truck with a 6x4 or 8x4 Chassis, +400hp and a Gearbox with 16 Gears!

And when you driving on Snow/ Icy Roads, do not use Automatic Shifting, no Automatic Jake Brake, no Automatic Retarder! Use Sequentiell or Manual Shifting instead!

Be Easy on the Gas, avoid spinning Wheels, keep it rolling!

Thats all!

No, I see this the other way, people who use 750 hp to pull virtually nothing, don't give enough respect to these extremely heavy vehicles easily reaching over 60 and up to 80 tonnes.

Stop tailgating them, stop cutting them off, stop running red lights in front of them, becasue they can't bloody stop as fast as you can. Give them enough room when they have right of way, don't attemp to overtake them in a roundabout.

And for the best for all, don't force them to slow down and stop on an incline, they will be crawling up even slower. That's what I am experiencing while pulling these heavy loads, and I have upgraded to 730 hp, but like @Opa Knicknack said, you don't really need that, but it's still great help, because with the biggest trailer, your rig is well over 25 tonnes just empty. 

There is no problem with doing that. If they want to drive up a snowy road with an 60 tonne load then thats up to them. That you want to have a 750hp engine and speed like a mad is your problem. If they are slow on that road then go somewhere else. Sounds like you are there quite often. If it annoys you that some people are driving realistic, then drive somewhere else. This is a trucking simulator. 

• 2 weeks later...

Hello @Zonda R,

Thank you for your post on our forums. Unfortunately, as your post has been inactive for 14 days now, I am left with no other option but to move this post to our archived section.

Happy Holidays! ?

Kind Regards,
TFM_George
Community Moderator (Forums)
TruckersMP Team

// Locked and moved to Archive

Archived