Newbie Alert!

Hotpipinleo

Hello everyone!

I am new to the game, and new to TruckersMP!  Apologies in advance if this introduction post is misplaced within the form, or not allowed (delete if so).  But, I figured I would at least introduce myself.

My in-game name is HotpipinLeo, you can call me Leo for short, if you like.  I grew up playing truck simulator-type games and recently got a gaming-PC, so I figured why not?  I just started playing MP today, and so far love the realism it brings to the game.  I am still learning, and looking forward to meeting and learning from some of you.

In my personal life, I am not a trucker...  So, it's kind of nice to do something different!

Anyways, I hope to see you all on the road!

- Leo

spacer.png

On 12/1/2020 at 1:10 PM, Hotpipinleo said:

Hello everyone!

I am new to the game, and new to TruckersMP!  Apologies in advance if this introduction post is misplaced within the form, or not allowed (delete if so).  But, I figured I would at least introduce myself.

My in-game name is HotpipinLeo, you can call me Leo for short, if you like.  I grew up playing truck simulator-type games and recently got a gaming-PC, so I figured why not?  I just started playing MP today, and so far love the realism it brings to the game.  I am still learning, and looking forward to meeting and learning from some of you.

In my personal life, I am not a trucker...  So, it's kind of nice to do something different!

Anyways, I hope to see you all on the road!

- Leo

Hi Leo,wish you many more happy years of truckersmp.You should drive on calais duisburg Road in simulation  server 1

• 2 weeks later...

Hello @Hotpipinleo,

Thank you for your post on our forums. Unfortunately, as your post has been inactive for 14 days now, I am left with no other option but to move this post to our archived section.

Happy Holidays! ?

Kind Regards,
TFM_George
Community Moderator (Forums)
TruckersMP Team

// Locked and moved to Archive

Archived