Patreon Benefit suggestion

HvyHitter

The author had already posted this before¬†ūü§™

Be positive that everything will be fine, even in the worst moments!

mud.png   1791576545_role_VeteranI1.png 1531540532_role_5Patron(4).png.063edcf85

12 hours ago, Azuly said:

You are not suffering from anything. The queues are not that long and usually take no longer than 2 minutes. 

Unfortunately, you missed the point of my post.

It's not about me.

It's about treating all members equally independent of their status and rank.

Again: no member may suffer a disadvantage from the benefit that's given to another member.

I wonder why you promote the removal respectively the extension of the AFK timer for patreons, when according to your above opinion a waiting time in the queue of 2 minutes is reasonable.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, blabberbeak said:

Unfortunately, you missed the point of my post.

It's not about me.

It's about treating all members equally independent of their status and rank.

Again: no member may suffer a disadvantage from the benefit that's given to another member.

I wonder why you promote the removal respectively the extension of the AFK timer for patreons, when according to your above opinion a waiting time in the queue of 2 minutes is reasonable.

As I said before, simple features like this would attract more Patrons. This is good for the project.

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
On 18.2.2021 at 13:31, .Quality said:

So sehr ich das auch unterst√ľtzen m√∂chte, am Ende des Tages halte ich das f√ľr eine schreckliche Idee.

Der afk-Kick ist dazu da, den Servern zu ermöglichen, inaktive Spieler zu entfernen, damit aktive Spieler beitreten können.

In den Spitzenzeiten, wenn die Server voll sind, w√ľrde eine Erweiterung des afk-Kicks dazu f√ľhren, dass die Warteschlange viel gr√∂√üer wird, was die Qualit√§t der Erfahrung f√ľr Nicht-Patrons verringert.

Der aktuelle afk-Timer erscheint mir schon etwas √ľberdimensioniert - ich denke, ein 5-Minuten-Timer w√§re f√ľr Sim1 besser geeignet, allerdings finden viele Events auf den anderen Servern statt, so dass diese weitgehend vom langen afk-Kick-Timer profitieren.

Die eine Sache, die ich definitiv glaube, ist, dass Patrons keinen verl√§ngerten Afk-Kick-Timer haben sollten, da die meisten Leute davon nicht profitieren w√ľrden, und es ermutigt die Leute, das Spiel offen zu lassen (einen Slot zu nehmen, der von jemand anderem verwendet werden k√∂nnte). in Szenarien, in denen sie normalerweise das Spiel schlie√üen und neu starten sollten.

I agree with that point ..

It used to be that over 250 people were queued on Simulation 2 before they could join the game.

Today this is no longer the case (presumably due to the SCS convoy mode), but with a 1 hour period before you get kicked, you support a lot more waiting time instead of benefit other players.

So it makes more sense, as has already been said, to always get a slot free by inactive players.

This is only my opinion ūüôā

Have a nice day and stay healthy!

Kind regards

Tximx

Nur weil andere die Regeln brechen, tust du das auch? Seien Sie schlauer! Gute Fahrt.

Tximx

1531540532_role_5Patron(4).webp.7092903f62b05aa754ac1514776d86cf.webp

• 4 weeks later...