Experiencing kernel error or random crashes on TruckersMP Island? ×

Patreon Benefit suggestion

HvyHitter

12 hours ago, Azuly said:

You are not suffering from anything. The queues are not that long and usually take no longer than 2 minutes. 

Unfortunately, you missed the point of my post.

It's not about me.

It's about treating all members equally independent of their status and rank.

Again: no member may suffer a disadvantage from the benefit that's given to another member.

I wonder why you promote the removal respectively the extension of the AFK timer for patreons, when according to your above opinion a waiting time in the queue of 2 minutes is reasonable.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, blabberbeak said:

Unfortunately, you missed the point of my post.

It's not about me.

It's about treating all members equally independent of their status and rank.

Again: no member may suffer a disadvantage from the benefit that's given to another member.

I wonder why you promote the removal respectively the extension of the AFK timer for patreons, when according to your above opinion a waiting time in the queue of 2 minutes is reasonable.

As I said before, simple features like this would attract more Patrons. This is good for the project.

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
On 18.2.2021 at 13:31, .Quality said:

So sehr ich das auch unterstützen möchte, am Ende des Tages halte ich das für eine schreckliche Idee.

Der afk-Kick ist dazu da, den Servern zu ermöglichen, inaktive Spieler zu entfernen, damit aktive Spieler beitreten können.

In den Spitzenzeiten, wenn die Server voll sind, würde eine Erweiterung des afk-Kicks dazu führen, dass die Warteschlange viel größer wird, was die Qualität der Erfahrung für Nicht-Patrons verringert.

Der aktuelle afk-Timer erscheint mir schon etwas überdimensioniert - ich denke, ein 5-Minuten-Timer wäre für Sim1 besser geeignet, allerdings finden viele Events auf den anderen Servern statt, so dass diese weitgehend vom langen afk-Kick-Timer profitieren.

Die eine Sache, die ich definitiv glaube, ist, dass Patrons keinen verlängerten Afk-Kick-Timer haben sollten, da die meisten Leute davon nicht profitieren würden, und es ermutigt die Leute, das Spiel offen zu lassen (einen Slot zu nehmen, der von jemand anderem verwendet werden könnte). in Szenarien, in denen sie normalerweise das Spiel schließen und neu starten sollten.

I agree with that point ..

It used to be that over 250 people were queued on Simulation 2 before they could join the game.

Today this is no longer the case (presumably due to the SCS convoy mode), but with a 1 hour period before you get kicked, you support a lot more waiting time instead of benefit other players.

So it makes more sense, as has already been said, to always get a slot free by inactive players.

This is only my opinion ?

Have a nice day and stay healthy!

Kind regards

Tximx

Nur weil andere die Regeln brechen, tust du das auch? Seien Sie schlauer! Gute Fahrt.

Tximx

1531540532_role_5Patron(4).webp.7092903f62b05aa754ac1514776d86cf.webp

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 years later...