Experiencing kernel error or random crashes on TruckersMP Island? ×

ETS2 Trailer data paths [Excel]

Hedsma

Need data paths for your trailer cargo? No problem you came to the right place!

I wanted to create a organized excel for those of us who want to have all of the cargo models in the game.

As my save edit years have passed I have seen several .txt files with data paths in them, my problem has been to find the right trailer and cargo each time.

This is no longer a problem as I created an excel sheet two years back with the data paths. I have been updating it for each ets2 version and it has recently been refurbished for me to share on the forums.

The excel is your best friend when switching between cargo models. Have a look for yourself!

ETS2 Trailer Paths

If you cant find the model you want or if a data path doesn't work you can contact me on discord (Hedsma#9220)

Are you looking for an ATS version? I can have one up as soon as there is enough demand for it.

To use these data paths you need to know how to save edit. If you don't know how to save edit there is a really good guide by @LordBenji here.

He has also made videos for save editing, here is a quick link to those.

Hope you find this useful!

• Like 1
  • Thanks 4

HH_signature.png.0a846227a8f0ef4029af307b5dd0e33b.png

Heavy Haul and Special Transport Enthusiast
My load is bigger than yours!

• 2 months later...
On 11/30/2020 at 5:11 PM, Hedsma said:

Need data paths for your trailer cargo? No problem you came to the right place!

I wanted to create a organized excel for those of us who want to have all of the cargo models in the game.

As my save edit years have passed I have seen several .txt files with data paths in them, my problem has been to find the right trailer and cargo each time.

This is no longer a problem as I created an excel sheet two years back with the data paths. I have been updating it for each ets2 version and it has recently been refurbished for me to share on the forums.

The excel is your best friend when switching between cargo models. Have a look for yourself!

ETS2 Trailer Paths

If you cant find the model you want or if a data path doesn't work you can contact me on discord (Hedsma#9220)

Are you looking for an ATS version? I can have one up as soon as there is enough demand for it.

To use these data paths you need to know how to save edit. If you don't know how to save edit there is a really good guide by @LordBenji here.

He has also made videos for save editing, here is a quick link to those.

Hope you find this useful!

Hey! I read all the lines you wrote. There really is very useful information under each title. In fact , I would like many players to read this topic and learn detailed information. I hope the players will regulate themselves. Thank you so much for the information you gave You are good man.

King Regards
Scanva Diesel A/S

• 3 months later...

Thank you for the useful information ? 

1797472539_TMP.webp

---------------------------------------

• 1 year later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 1 year later...